Problems installing This Package !!

Forum rules
Community-driven support for Project Airbus aircraft only.

Please read the pinned topics and search the forum before posting to make sure your question's not already been answered.
Muckypup

Problems installing This Package !!

Post by Muckypup »

Hello,

Im really interested in installing the airbus family here However Ive tried numerous times downloading the base file and then placing it in the fs9 aircraft folder along with a few repaints. But everytime I load fs9 up this AIRBUS never appears in the list of aircraft to choose.

Im now confused as to what Im doing wrong here or if Im missing something. This is a freeware aircraft right ?

I really want to put this model to the test and learn more about it however Im stuck.

Anyone any ideas ?

Juan :lol:

nickac1092

Re: Problems installing This Package !!

Post by nickac1092 »

Im stuck too. I got the same problem you have. Come on Project Airbus.... Please help us out. The instructions are very minimal and it would help if ou guys made more specific instructions.

Nixpilot

Post by Nixpilot »

check out the aircraft.cfg and check the entries and whether or not the model folders are in the right aircraft folders.

nickac1092

Post by nickac1092 »

Im pretty good at checking the aircraft.cfg but it still didnt work. Maybe my mistake or not. IDK. If you guys need screenshots il be glade to do that.

MichalVo

Post by MichalVo »

Im also having this problem, http://imageshack.us/g/694/prob1q.jpg/

Nixpilot

Post by Nixpilot »

check whether the model is cfm_200 or not, if you copy and paste the v2.1 in your existing model folder then just put down the name similar to yours.

Ex. if your model folder is named Model then in your aircraft cfg it should be "model=" instead of "model=cfm_200"