Having problems with installing A380 VC to FS9

Forum rules
Community-driven support for Project Airbus aircraft only.

Please read the pinned topics and search the forum before posting to make sure your question's not already been answered.
nickac1092

Having problems with installing A380 VC to FS9

Post by nickac1092 »

Hey guys. As much as i love PA Airbus, this is bugging me. I cant install the VC for the A380. I would like to use my current liveries but it doesnt show up in the aircraft list on FS9. I got liveries from Emerites, Qunatas, Air France, Airbus house livery and fargnbogh show, Delta, and KLM. I cant get the VC to work on any of them. Im pretty good at editing the Aircraft.cfg but also the instructions for installing it aren't very specific so that doesnt help much etheir.

Alexis

Re: Having problems with installing A380 VC to FS9

Post by Alexis »

1. Check that you have the VC models installed in the model folder.
2. Edit model.cfg to point to the VC model. i.e.: normal=A380-800_RR_VC

nickac1092

Post by nickac1092 »

Well im testing it right now. Im just about to start up the Sim and hopefully it will work. If not il post here again.

nickac1092

Post by nickac1092 »

I did what you said and now the VC and cabin are showing up but i cant get the gauges to work. If you have yours working can you show my the aircraft config where you install the liveries? EX: [flightsim.1] and so on....

nickac1092

Post by nickac1092 »

Ok i managed to get the VC and panel guages working but now FS9 crashes on me 2 minutes after i select the plane giving my an error msg: FS9 has stopped working. Fault module DLL: DBS walk and follow.... WTF. Thats my camera addon there and its not letting me use the PA Airbus for 2 minutes?! Comon!

Alexis

Post by Alexis »

IDK about that. Try reinstalling DBS walk and follow. BTW, IIRC DBS: W&F is for FSX, and the 380 isn't FSX-native. There could be a conflict between the two.

nickac1092

Post by nickac1092 »

i got the problem fixed. The only problem i have is the VAS guages wont show up on all the liveries i download from this site. I used the .bat installer so i dont get why the panel isnt working. The PA panel and the PA VC works fine. The VAS is black and so are the panel windows.