A320 Navigation Lights

Forum rules
Community-driven support for Project Airbus aircraft only.

Please read the pinned topics and search the forum before posting to make sure your question's not already been answered.
donjo

A320 Navigation Lights

Post by donjo »

On A320 -211/ 214 CFM the navigation lights are not flashing in the outside view ie strobe,wing,beacon & logo lights even if switched on from the overhead panel, the taxi & landing lights are OK I have checked the effects folder and all the files seem to be in there,is there any way in which I can get these working.
Thanks in advance
Donjo

Asterixone

Re: A320 Navigation Lights

Post by Asterixone »

I have exactly the same problem but with the PA A321. My fsx is installed with SP2 and with all the effects required. Can someone fix it please?
Asterixone

Flightsimmer

Post by Flightsimmer »

thats a pretty weird issue. i have fsx sp2 but i dont face a single issue with light.

Asterixone

Post by Asterixone »

Apparently this problem already occured for a few simmers...But it is quite annoying because I love to fly the PA A321 :S. I have edited the lights configuration file several times into different configurations but still, it isn't working (the nav and strobbe don't work)... I will be very pleased if someone find the solution.

esg

Post by esg »

The lights are hard-coded. There's nothing to change in the lights section.

Asterixone

Post by Asterixone »

Yeah I know, we told it to me right after...So I re-edited the light section as before (as default).

Asterixone

Post by Asterixone »

Finally, the strobes lights on my PA A321 are working back but not the navigation lights. To do so, I re-copied & overwritten all the effects files of my downloaded PA A321 into the main effects folder of fsx. Now it remains the navigation lights to fix...Is there a missing effect file? I need some help, thank you :?

esg

Post by esg »

The A321 doesn't come bundled with any Effect files. I don't know where it is you've got your copy from, but when asking for support, it is assumed that you're using the official package.

Asterixone

Post by Asterixone »

I'm using the PA321 V3 package and the PA A319 V3 package as well ( but on the A319, all the lights are working perfectly) .

esg

Post by esg »

Are you talking about François'? Those are _not_ official packages.

Asterixone

Post by Asterixone »

I tried the official package (CFM) and still it isn't working...

esg

Post by esg »

It's working fine on our end, so there's absolutely nothing we can do with that information. We can't debug your sim for you.