No ECAM display in the A380 VC

Forum rules
Community-driven support for Project Airbus aircraft only.

Please read the pinned topics and search the forum before posting to make sure your question's not already been answered.
Rafal

No ECAM display in the A380 VC

Post by Rafal »

Hi!

First of all thanks a lot for the wonderful A380 addon. I must admit I have discovered its surprising quality only now.
I fly complex payware aircraft, but with the release of FlyTampa's Dubai Rebooted I felt an urgent need to fly an A380. :)
So I downloaded and installed both your A380 and the vasFMS addon, which together seem to make a very nice combo.

Now the problem. Everything seems to be working as it should except for the upper ECAM display.
Instead of engine information there is a kind of blank reflective static texture. See below:

I have tried reinstalling both the aircraft and vasFMC but still the same.
I know the vasFMC ECAM is there since I can see the engine parametres where I call the pop-up window with shift and the appropriate number key.
But the integrated cockpit display remains the same.

I am on FS9.1 and Windows 7 (run everything as admin).

Hope someone knows the solution to this problem.

All the best,
Rafal

esg

Re: No ECAM display in the A380 VC

Post by esg »

Add 'VASFMCgauges' to the title string in the Aircraft.cfg (without the inverted commas)

oskiatl

Post by oskiatl »

I know this might be an old thread to bring up,But...., I to am having the same problem,I followed these instructions and all the other instructions I can find on the net, but still no results. I can see the displays in pop up, but not in the actual VC!Any suggestions?

Manmai

Post by Manmai »

Hello,

I found a solution. I go to "Views" (Sichten)"MainPanel" (Instrumentenbrett) I klick on "dummy". Then my Displays show up.