About Paints for A320 V2.1 and V2.0

Forum rules
Community-driven support for Project Airbus aircraft only.

Please read the pinned topics and search the forum before posting to make sure your question's not already been answered.
Bombardier Q400

About Paints for A320 V2.1 and V2.0

Post by Bombardier Q400 »

Hello,

i've a question about the paints for the A320.
When you released the A320 V2.1 for FS9 only, and a lot of nice new paints came out with that, someone here in the forum told these V2.1 Paints won't work without mistakes on the A320 V2.0 in FSX.
Today, I tried to use an A320 V2.1 Paint with the V2.0 FSX model. I searched around the complete paint, but i wasn't able to find any problem. That's great, but I'm interested in what Bugs I didn't discover. Where are the problem with die V2.1 Paints on the V2.0 Model? - Which problemes were you talking about, when you told that the V2.1 Paints won't work with the V2.0 model?

Nixpilot

Re: About Paints for A320 V2.1 and V2.0

Post by Nixpilot »

It was never said that it wont work, just that the 2.0 wont fit 100% the 2.1 model, you will have to do minor changes that some repainters wont even notice.

Derek Mayer

Re: About Paints for A320 V2.1 and V2.0

Post by Derek Mayer »

I think the only problem you'll have using V2.1 liveries with V2.0 is the "behind wing" texture on one side will be messed up. And you might see antennas the painter had intended to hide due to the different antenna hiding methods between the 2 models.