FSX PA 380 Spoiler Problems

Forum rules
Community-driven support for Project Airbus aircraft only.

Please read the pinned topics and search the forum before posting to make sure your question's not already been answered.
jasoncardeira

FSX PA 380 Spoiler Problems

Post by jasoncardeira »

Hello,

I got a problem with the PA380 with vasfmc,

The spoilers don't deploy at touchdown, and they're armed before landing. Anyone has a solution for this?

I tried a houndred things to fix it but no luck..

Thanks to all,

Jason

softlander

Re: FSX PA 380 Spoiler Problems

Post by softlander »

That happens to me too with vasFMC, also dont know how to solve that.

777beats340

Re: FSX PA 380 Spoiler Problems

Post by 777beats340 »

If this is like the FS9 problem I use to have, its usually due to something called a keystroke error. VasFMC interacts with FS9 variables (conditions) thru something called FSUPIC. This is in charge of sending all pertinent info from withing fs9 to the external gauge in this case VasFMC. To solve this error, depends on what type of FSUPIC you currently have (either payware or freeware). I personally ran freeware, so its a bit complicated, but for those running payware, the fsupic settings section has a feature that solves this error at a click of a button. Its called control acceleration fix, which will possibly solve your situation. Now if you have freeware, you can either try to build a gauge file that will solve the issue (someone has and can be found on avsim i believe for FS9 only). Or you can try and see if anyone has a similar gauge to the one created for FS9.

Good luck!