PA318 FD special version V3 -Texture

Forum rules
Community-driven support for Project Airbus aircraft only.

Please read the pinned topics and search the forum before posting to make sure your question's not already been answered.
guymusgrove

PA318 FD special version V3 -Texture

Post by guymusgrove »

Firstly, I am new to FSX so may have done something wrong - although I think I have followed the installation instructions to the letter. The aircraft seems to have loaded OK but ... the external texture of the aircraft (with the exception of the tail fin and the rear stabilisers) is not showing. The texture folders themselves have external textures and the pilots, undercarriage, fan blades, cargo bays etc show - just the fuselage, wings and engine nacelles are invisible. It must be something really silly that I have failed to do - can you help?

Airbus Fan

Re: PA318 FD special version V3 -Texture

Post by Airbus Fan »

Have you instaled sp1 and sp2?

guymusgrove

Post by guymusgrove »

Thanks for responding so quickly -much appreciated. Yes, I have acceleration loaded which I believe includes SP1 and SP2.

TheRedBaron

Post by TheRedBaron »

That is really odd...try completely removing and reinstalling the A318. Try a different texture pack as well, just to be sure.

guymusgrove

Post by guymusgrove »

No - that hasn't done it. Really odd.

guymusgrove

Post by guymusgrove »

Success! It was as simple as using the 'repair' facility on FSX and Acceleration. Thanks for the advice anyway. :)

TheRedBaron

Post by TheRedBaron »

guymusgrove wrote:Success! It was as simple as using the 'repair' facility on FSX and Acceleration. Thanks for the advice anyway. :)
You are an incredibly lucky guy! Every time I've used 'Repair', I've had to completely erase any byte of FSX to get it to work normally lol. Good for you! Happy landings!