Re : vasFMC for fs9 users only?

Forum rules
Community-driven support for Project Airbus aircraft only.

Please read the pinned topics and search the forum before posting to make sure your question's not already been answered.
markm24

Re : vasFMC for fs9 users only?

Post by markm24 »

As we all know, Project Airbus a380 has recently released its new vc with vasfmc intergrated in it. After so many searches and exploration in the internet, i have thought that "VASFMC IS FOR FS9 USERS ONLY". Can please anyone confirm this? (I am a FSX user)

if vasfmc work well in your fsx (fsx users) please tell how you did it. i mean the vasfmc gauge because my vasfmc gauge have bugs like big bars on the screen of vasfmc (the mcdu itself).

Hope for a positive answer....

P.S. i just recently known about vasfmc so dont be surprised

cheers :) :) :)

markm24
(fsx user since 2010)

GaryG

Re: Re : vasFMC for fs9 users only?

Post by GaryG »

It can be used in fsx as well

markm24

Post by markm24 »

GaryG wrote:It can be used in fsx as well
CAN YOU PLEASE HELP. I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING I CAN TO PUT THE vasFMC gauge 2.1 in my pa380 but so far i always encounter the big bars in the screen of the vasfmc (in mcdu itself) like the guy in this forum experienced : viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2729&p=24320&hilit ... fmc#p24320 .

BTW: I will try to follow ur instructions here in one of your forums :

(These are my steps:

1) Create a folder named panel.vas in the 380 aircraft folder
2) Copy the contents of the folder vasfmc_panel_a320, which is supposed to be found in a folder named 'aircraft' in the default fsx folder
3) Paste the contents in the panel.vas folder you created earlier
4) Download the navdata airac from this website
5) Copy the navdata airac contents into the navdata subfolder, which is found in the vas folder in the main FSX folder
6) Enable all permissions by right clicking fsx main folder, select properties, go to security tab, press edit and select full control for the groups which are available.

Hope this helps, please report back.

Regards,

Gary)

.... and i used pa380 with vc inspired by facked in airfrance liver, which i got here: www.rikoooo.com

cheers :) :) :)

markm24
(fsx user since 2010)

omar_samir71

Post by omar_samir71 »

hello everyone i am new to this so plz bare with me i downloaded pa320 and i have vasfmc 2.1 but i have no idea how to make vas fmc showup in fs9 i am regular wilco user but i dont like there fmgs so i tried to make vasfmc to work with wilco but found no posts so i went along and downloaded pa 320 but the panels are for a 737 so i would like to change that and if possible integrate the vasfmc in it and in wilco if possible thank you in advance

Airbus Fan

Post by Airbus Fan »

As far as I know vasFMC is only for PA380.