vasFMC and Project Airbus A321

Forum rules
Community-driven support for Project Airbus aircraft only.

Please read the pinned topics and search the forum before posting to make sure your question's not already been answered.
Jetaholic

vasFMC and Project Airbus A321

Post by Jetaholic »

Does anyone have the A321 cfg file for vasFMC? I see in my 2.1 version standalone & gauge that there is a A321.cfg file available, but I don't think it applies specifically to the Project Airbus A321. Reason being is that vasFMC has both an A320.cfg and a A320-Project-Airbus.cfg, but only has an A321.cfg and not a A321-Project-Airbus.cfg.

I'm having an issue with the fuel planning phase of the flight setup. It works perfectly with the A320-Project-Airbus.cfg, but not with the A321.cfg file. When using the A321.cfg file, it keeps giving me an "AC Range > Check Log" error when the flight is only a 1.5 hr flight. It also calculates the flight time correct, but calculates a very large amount of fuel usage within that short amount of time. I've checked my weight/balance and have confirmed that that is all as it should be.

Can anyone provide me with assistance on this?

777beats340

Re: vasFMC and Project Airbus A321

Post by 777beats340 »

The only way would be to modify the A321 config file to reflect the characteristics of the PA 321. The vasFMC folder contains the cfg files, make a copy and edit away.