Camera view with A32x IAE crashes my PC

Forum rules
Community-driven support for Project Airbus aircraft only.

Please read the pinned topics and search the forum before posting to make sure your question's not already been answered.
fdd_fr

Camera view with A32x IAE crashes my PC

Post by fdd_fr »

Hi,

Since few days,(I don't know when) I have a problem with the A32x IAE version (FSX).
When I launch a flight, all is ok and I can switch the camera to exterior view.

But after start the engines, if I toggle the view to an exteriror pan view, my PC crashes (BSOD). My PC is an I7-2600K @ 4,7 Ghz with a Nvidia 560 TI OC under windows XP sp3 (special ultra light optimized version).

The more strange is that this crash arrived only whe the second engines has started, and when the aircraft doesn't move or roll under 20 kts. If the engines don't run, I can toggle the camera. If I roll above 20 kts or if the aircraft is airborne, all work perfectly.

The problem arrives only with the IAE version, not the CFM. I have tried with the same aircraft on my laptop, and lall works fine, so this is not a aircraft problem, but I think a Bios configuration or Nvidia parameters configuration.

Is someone has been the same problem ?

This is the most strange phenomenon that I have seen with FSX !

Thanks

Francois

Airbus Fan

Re: Camera view with A32x IAE crashes my PC

Post by Airbus Fan »

I had this problem twice, but now I run A320 IAE without problems.

Few weeks ago, I had something similar to this. My FSX.exe got crashing.. And suddenly no problems at all.

This is really strange.