Cargo Doors don't open in fsx

Forum rules
Community-driven support for Project Airbus aircraft only.

Please read the pinned topics and search the forum before posting to make sure your question's not already been answered.
bkircher

Cargo Doors don't open in fsx

Post by bkircher »

Hey there all

I seem to be having a bit of a problem with the cargo doors with the 321 iae engine variant. Currently I'm running fsx at the present moment I am not using the dedicated fsx model, the reason why is because I don't like some of the differences in the two different versions. When ever I use the tail hook to open or close the cargo doors, nothing happens, not sure why, the proper entries are in the cfg.

Can anyone shed any light on this??

Kyle Schurb

Re: Cargo Doors don't open in fsx

Post by Kyle Schurb »

For sh*ts and giggles, do the doors on the FSX-native model work as they should?

esg

Post by esg »

What are the differences you don't like?

bkircher

Post by bkircher »

The night lighting for sure, I really dont like how FSX handles BMP night textures, and one that really bugs me visually is the engine spin cone, for whatever reason, fsx has a bug where it doesnt spin, it kind of just turns from side to side when the engine is running, but for whatever reason this model doesnt have that problem. Most native FSX birds do. Another thing I dislike is the lack of an internal modeled wing for wingviews. I know you can make camera points for the ac, but its not the same as having the wing be part of the vc.

Tried the fsx model, and the cargo doors still do not work. All the necessary entries are in the cfg.