turbines turning off at takeoff

Forum rules
Community-driven support for Project Airbus aircraft only.

Please read the pinned topics and search the forum before posting to make sure your question's not already been answered.
max-friedrich

turbines turning off at takeoff

Post by max-friedrich »

hello, good evening everyone.

I'm having some problems in all my Airbus models.

've formatted my pc and could not solve this problem because

every time I start FSX and decolo with Airbus in PA level

rise, the turbines stop working, can someone help me?

Thank you!

A330fan

Re: turbines turning off at takeoff

Post by A330fan »

max-friedrich wrote:hello, good evening everyone.

I'm having some problems in all my Airbus models.

've formatted my pc and could not solve this problem because

every time I start FSX and decolo with Airbus in PA level

rise, the turbines stop working, can someone help me?

Thank you!
I have that exact same problem. Just go to your desired Airbus A/C folder and go to the "Panel" folder. Then open the Panel.cfg file and scroll down to VCockpit02 and delete the line that says "gaugeXX=A320_FD!FD_FuelSystem." Then, still in the "panel folder," go to the "A32X_FD" folder, based on which Airbus A/C it is, and delete the "FD_FuelSystem.xml" file. Hope this helps.

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

I think that you use my panel (PA A3xx FD V3). Don't delete this XML file !!!! (manage tanks, fuel pumps and crossfeed ! )

The origin of the problem is because there is a small bug in my "cold & dark" XML code of my panel in PA V3, when the FSX default flight is with an aircraft airborne (like FSX default flight with ULM at Friday Harbor).

You have just to create a flight, with the aircraft of your choice, at the location of your choice (if you want have the right time, create your flight in an airport of your country), but on an airport (on ground); launch this flight, turn-off engines of your aircraft (you can keep the ULM), and save the flight like "your default flight (you have a checkbox in the save dialog window).

Now, with your new default flight with an aircraft on ground, the bug will disappear.

I have fixed this bug in my new panel that is in beta version (FD-FMC version).

Francois

max-friedrich

Post by max-friedrich »

hello Francois,

I actually noticed this problem after I downloaded and installed these aircraft:
http://www.rikoooo.com/en/downloads/viewdownload/6/674
I have other models of PA that were having the same problem.
is that because this pack, changed som other file? I do not quite understand your previous relationship with the cold and dark your standard explanation. since I start using pro flight / atc always leaving the aircraft at the airports of my choice and also gates. and always start my flights the floor.
I always use the Ctrl + E to start the engines, which normally bind. allowing me to taxi and do other functions. as I said earlier, the engines only stop when I get 140 knots and line the bow for the aircraft to climb. and at the time of the rise turn off the turbines. Thank you!

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Max-friedrich;

Launch a flight with any aircraft on an airport;
turn-off engines
saves the flight with check the checkbox "make this flight my default flight" (I am not sure of the text, because I have a french version of FSX).

And your problem will be solved definitively.

Do it and give me some feedback.

Francois

max-friedrich

Post by max-friedrich »

fdd_fr wrote:Max-friedrich;

Launch a flight with any aircraft on an airport;
turn-off engines
saves the flight with check the checkbox "make this flight my default flight" (I am not sure of the text, because I have a french version of FSX).

And your problem will be solved definitively.

Do it and give me some feedback.

Francois
Francois good night,
so I followed these procedures you mentioned, and still on the same problem. I'm using a cold and dark files. for other aircraft and connect normally. Airbus already desistalei all I have, others already downloaded and still the problem. as I had said earlier engines only turn off the first time execulto FSX and start a flight with some PA unless I restart FSX and start another flight with the same aircraft. turbines do not stop in midair. noticed that pumps fuel estam stopping. they turn yellow at the exact moment of takeoff. and probably some file that changed, just do not know which files are.

PS: excuse my bad english, I'm brazilian: D

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Hi,

Edit your FSX.cfg file with a text editor like Notepad, and in the section [MAIN], add the following line :

DisablePreload=1

Save your file

reload FSX and try and give me feedback.

regards

Francois

max-friedrich

Post by max-friedrich »

fdd_fr wrote:Hi,

Edit your FSX.cfg file with a text editor like Notepad, and in the section [MAIN], add the following line :

DisablePreload=1

Save your file

reload FSX and try and give me feedback.

regards

Francois
thank Francois, I added that line was really missing in my FSX.CFG and solved the problem.

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Great !

I am happy for you

Good flights

Francois