A380 VC in FS9 and "merge" with overland and isg gauges

Forum rules
Community-driven support for Project Airbus aircraft only.

Please read the pinned topics and search the forum before posting to make sure your question's not already been answered.
Lh629

A380 VC in FS9 and "merge" with overland and isg gauges

Post by Lh629 »

Hello,
I use as panel for 2D The overland A380 panel together with The isg gauges. http://isgsim.com. I have so a fmc. For The Former overland VC Lines, you find now The PA VC gauges written in The panel file. The Pfd and ND are from isg. It Works fine. The Input in The 2D panel for Speed of altitude are transferred to the VC. Problems are with the Heading. I cannot change the Heading in the 2 D panel. It is Blocked. I only can change The Heading in The VC panel. Is there any possibility to change this ?
This is Important because of the LNAV function of The isg gauges. I Must activate The Heading function for The LNAV ( i know it is boeing :-) but i have an FMC with isg. The Heading Follows The flightplan from The FMC via LNAV. But The Heading oft The VC Blocks The Heading of The 2 D panel, that is why The LNAV cannot work. In The Moment i use The gps. By The Way. I activated this in The 2 D panel. How can i activate it in The VC ?
Right Autopilot and LOC ? Is it correct ?
Thanks for help and merry Christmas :-) from Germany
Sven

Lh629

Re: A380 VC in FS9 and "merge" with overland and isg gauges

Post by Lh629 »

No idea why the heading of the a380 panel blocks the heading in the 2 D panel. The 2 D panel must be a standard panel.

Greetings
Sven

alessandroa320

Re: A380 VC in FS9 and "merge" with overland and isg gauges

Post by alessandroa320 »

Hello i need to make a merge any one can help me?