Question to pss panel merge

Forum rules
Community-driven support for Project Airbus aircraft only.

Please read the pinned topics and search the forum before posting to make sure your question's not already been answered.
Lh629

Question to pss panel merge

Post by Lh629 »

Hi everybody,
I like The PA very much. I merged it in FS9 with The pss: Version 1 , The PA Model and PSS air and pss panel with The normal changes in The aircraftfile. Everything is fine Except the Touch down is always a Little hard and difficult. The Last meters, the Aircraft is too high and will not sink correct. I fly The Last Meters manual. I try it ;)

Now i tried the other direction, Version 2. Only The pss panel in the PA folder. The descent and the Touch down is now perfect, Mostly :-). But the take off is now a problem. I use Flaps one and easy trim. The airbus Starts like a missile, there is it too much thrust and i have Problems to reduce The climbing speed. The pss is fast, i know, but now it is 200 % from The original pss Version. The advantage of this version is, i have a better Touch down. What can i do ? Any ideas ?
I tested also the ken Mitchell panel. Everything is fine, take of and Touch down are good. But i like more The pss panel. Have someone good tips for me ? Thanks
Greetings Sven

Peepz

Re: Question to pss panel merge

Post by Peepz »

In regards to takeoff when im setting up the perf page I do negative and then temp. EG: -42 as opposed to 42. This helped me with the "rocket ship" takeoff.

rafikihd

Re: Question to pss panel merge

Post by rafikihd »

Hi,
Im having the same issue as you, Im pretty sure its something to do with the aircraft.cfg, I´ve been messing around with it, but I honestly couldnt find it yet.
Have you resolved your issue by any chance?

Regards
Rafa