A380 and vasFMC

Forum rules
Community-driven support for Project Airbus aircraft only.

Please read the pinned topics and search the forum before posting to make sure your question's not already been answered.
chris34

A380 and vasFMC

Post by chris34 »

Alright, first real post here and I must say I'm very frustrated.

I recently downloaded the PA A380 and began using it and vasFMC together. First couple flights, huge successes through and through. I added a few things to the panel.cfg (a digital trim gauge on the PFD, vertical display on the ND) and at first everything seemed fine. I did a flight with no problem. But now, I can't do any flights at all. I start setting up the FMC, and I got to the INIT B page. I entered my ZFW, but then when I enter my fuel, one of two things will happen. FS9 ccrashes entirely and immediately, or vasFMC freezes and all the displays go black if I try to open them. I do NOT use the fuel calculation, I enter my fuel manually. I have tried entering my flight plan before the fuel and entering the fuel before, I tried a fix I found on flightsim, I've tried to reinstall both vasFMC, the PA A380, my custom gauge mods, and all of them combined and reinstall, to no avail. I have no idea what might be the cause. Can anyone help?

Chris

chris34

Re: A380 and vasFMC

Post by chris34 »

Anyone...?

chris34

Re: A380 and vasFMC

Post by chris34 »

No one else ever had this problem...?