Project Airbus A320.

Forum rules
Community-driven support for Project Airbus aircraft only.

Please read the pinned topics and search the forum before posting to make sure your question's not already been answered.
jakeyboi1

Project Airbus A320.

Post by jakeyboi1 »

Ok. I love project airbus. I have used full packages before with liveries I've wanted. And this isn't PA's fault. But, I'm sick and tired of trying and trying and trying. I really want the Indonesia AirAsia (in particular) a320. What have I done?. I've downloaded the the pa32x_fsx_models. I have two issues. One, the VC. On many forums for merging default a321 VC with project airbus aircraft, it says you need to get the model folder for fsx. I'm no computer whiz so my question is "what! and where". So plz explain how to do that. Issue two, with the pa32x_fsx_models folder it has the models but that's it! no vc, no sound, nothing. It also has no aircraft.cfg, which you need to install a livery. And, I've also heard of the "livery installer"; again "what! and where". So, can someone PPPLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZ help with installing the base model, the VC and the livery. This is for FSX.

Thanks so much for your support, I will do anything for anyone who can explain and make it happen.

Thanks

Regards,
Jake

jakeyboi1

Re: Project Airbus A320.

Post by jakeyboi1 »

Another question?

If I download a package which includes a livery and a base pack, could I add a livery on to that?

Thnx

spyrosv89

Re: Project Airbus A320.

Post by spyrosv89 »

Of course you can. But you have to make sure that you put it in the correct model . I mean that you can't put a cfm engine model (A320-214 for example) livery in an airbus a320-232 with IAE engine option.