A380 issues

Forum rules
Community-driven support for Project Airbus aircraft only.

Please read the pinned topics and search the forum before posting to make sure your question's not already been answered.
Felius

A380 issues

Post by Felius »

Hi. When i fly with a380 aircraft i experienced some problems.

1. when i start to descent and if the speed goes up (e.g i set 240knots but it's going to 260 and more) i activate spoilers little bit to loose some speed. But it seems they r not effective as real life.
2.After landing and activate reverse truster only inner engines do it. Not the outter ones.
3.During ascending after 20.000 feet smt. airspeed is getting down dramatically.

I don't try the aircraft with Fspassengers yet so don't know how the plane will react with it.

Thank you

Felius

Re: A380 issues

Post by Felius »

Skip the second one. It seems that's not an issue. I checked on youtube videos :)

The320Pilot

Post by The320Pilot »

Felius wrote: 2.After landing and activate reverse truster only inner engines do it. Not the outter ones.
That's how the A380 works in real life.

markm24

Post by markm24 »

1. when i start to descent and if the speed goes up (e.g i set 240knots but it's going to 260 and more) i activate spoilers little bit to loose some speed. But it seems they r not effective as real life.
I think because of the FDE (Flight Dynamics Engine) of this aircraft addon is not that realistic
[During ascending after 20.000 feet smt. airspeed is getting down dramatically.
It's not like your slowing down, but what airspeed you see is called "calibrated"
Also, as you go up higher, air gets thinner and thinner and so the amount of air the engines breath decreases, therefore decreasing its amount of produced thrust, and resulting to slower airspeed than when on lower altitudes.