FS9/FSX A/C

Forum rules
Community-driven support for Project Airbus aircraft only.

Please read the pinned topics and search the forum before posting to make sure your question's not already been answered.
neilh1983

FS9/FSX A/C

Post by neilh1983 »

Hi,

Firstly, I want to say thank you for all the hard work you have put in to create some brilliant a/c!

Apologies if this has been asked, I got 4/5 pages into your forum and couldn't see this being asked.

On your downloads area, you only offer the A321 as a base package for FSX. I am a member of British Airways VA and a lot of routes are for the A318/19/20. I know in the past that there were issues with FS9 a/c working in FSX, mainly to do with gauges not working correctly. Do the FS9 ones you have created work in FSX or are they hosted anywhere for me to download? I saw them on AVSIM Library but there are FTP errors on the 3 different PC's I tried and I was hoping someone may know of a better place to look?

Many thanks for your help!

Neil

neilh1983

Re: FS9/FSX A/C

Post by neilh1983 »

UPDATE: So I was finally able to download the the package from AVSIM Library but now have a new hurdle......

There are text files for which items to replace and items to add in to the aircraft.cfg file. Issue is, there are no aircraft.cfg files present. All I have are the model files and the model cfg (I downloaded the new .mdl files from dropbox and updated the cfg file to point at the new file). Can any one advise on this? I am uber confused....

Thanks