A380VC, unable to see all but MCDU gauges

Forum rules
Community-driven support for Project Airbus aircraft only.

Please read the pinned topics and search the forum before posting to make sure your question's not already been answered.
lmhariano

A380VC, unable to see all but MCDU gauges

Post by lmhariano »

This is what I get after installing the A380 with VAS gauges:

The MCDU and GPS work, but all other gauges (PFD, ND, ECAM) can't be seen. Popups work OK (but wouldn't make sense with a VC). PA panel is not affected. I've reinstalled twice, no success. I can't recall any Avionics switch ON/OFF in the A380. What can be happening? How can it be solved?

lmhariano

Re: A380VC, unable to see all but MCDU gauges

Post by lmhariano »

Anyone? I've installed and uninstalled vasFMC, and reinstalled FSUIPC (after the "unable to load" issues),but still no progress :(

lmhariano

Post by lmhariano »

Update: I've tried reinstalling vasFMC. With the original 2.1 version gauge file, I can see the PFD, ND and ECAM, but then I'm getting the crash when entering block fuel in the MCDU. With the updated gauge file, 2D popups work OK, I don't get any crashes using the MCDU, but the VC does not show anything but the MCDU.

I did some flights with the PA A320 and the Posky A330-200 using the original vasFMC 2D panel and the updated gauge, without any issues. How can I fix this problem?

lmhariano

Post by lmhariano »

OK, activating the dummy panel (Views>Instrument panel>dummy, or Ctrl+1) solves the issue, but then I'm left with the dreaded fuel bug. I tried then a flight with an A340 (using vasFMC panel), no issue at all. Strange...