FD-FMC A321-A320

Forum rules
Community-driven support for Project Airbus aircraft only.

Please read the pinned topics and search the forum before posting to make sure your question's not already been answered.
bernard

FD-FMC A321-A320

Post by bernard »

i cannot use SID and STARS on the airbus A321 that i have downloaded: the page of Sids and Stars is empty and black on the FMC- i have downloaded all is recommanded for use with the FMC but nothing happens i can only use the FMC to drive the plane (Vnav, Lnav, route etc...) but i cannot enter or modify Sids and Stars...(for example a flight between Toulouse-Blagnac and Orly: i suppose there are Sids and Stars) i have FSX SP2 and i am on Windows 10 and 64 bits what a i have do wrong? or perhaps Sids and Stars don't work with windows 10?!

zaflyer

Re: FD-FMC A321-A320

Post by zaflyer »

Same problem here Berard..Except I've got FSX SE. Driving me mad!! I suspect it might be Steam in my case...I've installed it in C: Programme files (X86) Again, not sure what impact this will have...How's your Path.ini. set up in your FMC Folder? Mine's:

C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Documents and Settings\\User Name\\My Documents\\Flight Simulator X Steam Edition Files\\
Hope we get sorted and an answer..
Dankie
ZA

bernard

Re: FD-FMC A321-A320

Post by bernard »

i think the problem is not: where FSX in installed ? but WHY SIDS and STARS don't fonctionne...i have tried and done all that was recommanded (i suppose) correctly, but i think, or SIDS and STARS don't fonctionne with W10 64 bits, or i have missed something at the installation, and i hope an answer to solve correctly this problem, but nothing happens (i think the planes are correctly installed because i can use them...except sids and stars! :@ i expect that somebody can explain to my how to do "pas à pas" (in french) to install correctly this free add-on thanks...