A318 with Default A321 VC Merge

Forum rules
Community-driven support for Project Airbus aircraft only.

Please read the pinned topics and search the forum before posting to make sure your question's not already been answered.
Brett-Hill

A318 with Default A321 VC Merge

Post by Brett-Hill »

Hi

I have just been appointed by thomas ruth to ask permission to release a freeware package on Simviation or Flightsim.com which a bunch of liveries giving credit to Project Airbus as a team and Thomas Ruth for Compiling an FSX SDK a318 CFM model.
All I will do is merge it all together and simply make it flyable with a VC and a set of liveries in one download.

So i am asking for Permission to upload this file to the stated websites.
If not then would anyone else be willing to do it as I feel it is a great opportunity to get a decent Freeware A318 with a VC out for everyones pleasure

Thanks alot

Brett

esg

Re: A318 with Default A321 VC Merge

Post by esg »

Are the paints yours? Otherwise you'll have to contact the painters.

Brett-Hill

Post by Brett-Hill »

Ok, the ones I have included are by tom collins. He specify's in his 'readme' that it is ok for people to upload paints of his elsewhere so long as 'Project Airbus' are Credited and are not sold. Therefore I ask the Main Project Airbus members for the permission to host this file elsewhere as freeware and giving the correct credits.

If you still ask of me to contact the painter; Tom Collins then I would need some way of contacting him as he does not advertise and email adresses :S

EDIT: Sorry Found his email; sending now

esg

Post by esg »

You could have sent him a private message

Brett-Hill

Post by Brett-Hill »

Spoken to Tom Collins about it and he seems like a good guy, and he see's it as being a good idea so long as the right people are credited.
If I get the Go Ahead from you Speaking for 'Project Airbus' Then I would include the following credits in the descrption of the download: Project Airbus for the original model, Tom Collins For the Repaints and Thomas Ruth for Recompiling it.

esg

Post by esg »

Go ahead

GaryG

Post by GaryG »

Thanks Dimitris :D

Brett-Hill

Post by Brett-Hill »

Thanks guys... It everyone seems to have agreed. I will post it on either simviation or flightsim.com within the next few days