Project Airbus Skytraders repaint

Forum rules
Community-driven support for Project Airbus aircraft only.

Please read the pinned topics and search the forum before posting to make sure your question's not already been answered.
Bassman

Project Airbus Skytraders repaint

Post by Bassman »

Avsim shows that models required for this A319 Skytraders texture are Project Airbus A318 pa32x_fsx_models.zip or pa318fd_V2.zip (which I believe has been replaced by V3). I find this confusing as the repaint is for a A319, not an A318. Also the instructions refer to copying an addition to the aircraft.cfg file which incorrectly names the texture as .sks. I have copied the texture across to both the suggested aircraft and have used both texture names in the config file but aircraft does not show. Can someone please confirm which current Project Airbus files are required for this repaint.
I understand that this is a 3rd party texture problem and not a PA matter however I cannot contact the original 3rd party who produced this texture and therefor I seek indulgence on the matter if possible please.
Thankyou and happy new year to all.

Bjoern

Re: Project Airbus Skytraders repaint

Post by Bjoern »

If the aircraft doesn't show up at all, check if the "panel=" and "sound=" lines match the panel and sound folder names.