Files Page not working

Forum rules
Community-driven support for Project Airbus aircraft only.

Please read the pinned topics and search the forum before posting to make sure your question's not already been answered.
ansarias

Files Page not working

Post by ansarias »

Hi everyone. I am new to project airbus and was just wondering wether anybody can help me.

When i click on the files page a message comes up saying:

www.pairbus.com
http://www.pairbus.com/files/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have requested a web page that is not available. This could be for a number of reasons:

The site may not be set up yet. Sites are not available until the owner has uploaded the site content.
This directory may not have an index file. Directory indexes are disabled by default as a security precaution, so that novice webmasters do not unintentionally expose their files to the world.
You may have reached a website or portion of a site that is only accessible under certain criteria or from certain locations. Contact the site owner for more information.
Another type of security precaution set up by the site owner is preventing you from accessing this page.
If you are the webmaster of this site:

and you want to upload files to the site, click here for instructions or click here to go to your member home page.
and you expected to see your index page here, make sure it is named correctly.
and you want to allow your directories to be indexed, click here for instructions.
and you want to replace this error message with one of your own, click here for instructions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Error 403 Forbidden (Server unable to read htaccess file, denying access to be safe) NearlyFreeSpeech.NET

If anybody can help me i would be really gratefull.

Thanks, ansariasansarias

Private message

LastXdeth

Re: Files Page not working

Post by LastXdeth »

I have the same problem. I'm sure it's only temporary.