Inviting everybody to contribute to the Knowledge Bases

Forum rules
Community-driven support for Project Airbus aircraft only.

Please read the pinned topics and search the forum before posting to make sure your question's not already been answered.
esg

Inviting everybody to contribute to the Knowledge Bases

Post by esg »

Hi guys and gals,

As you might've noticed we've opened two Knowledge Bases, one for modelling (and XML), and another one for painting. We'd like to populate these with well-thought-out, well-written guides and tutorials fairly quickly, so I'd like to invite everybody who thinks they can contribute—even by improving a tutorial that's already been published—to PM one of the moderators with their contribution(s).

If you are going to write a tutorial, please take the time to make it worth our time. Tutorials that are rushed won't be added, and you'll feel bad about it, and we'll feel bad about it, and nobody's going to benefit.

sknepper

Re: Inviting everybody to contribute to the Knowledge Bases

Post by sknepper »

Great initiative, I have an article that I made for a Dutch magazine on repainting, but it's in Dutch and I will have to translate it first into English to make it useable. Good though to hopefully get more of the community to use their talents. And I like that :D.

fleet.man

Re: Inviting everybody to contribute to the Knowledge Bases

Post by fleet.man »

Hey 'sknepper', can you mail that Dutch version to me please. I can used for me personal. It would be nice in Dutch for my own.
cargobvirtual@hotmail.com
Thx & Grtz