issue with the A380 cabin pressure in FSX

Forum rules
Community-driven support for Project Airbus aircraft only.

Please read the pinned topics and search the forum before posting to make sure your question's not already been answered.
mikhail

issue with the A380 cabin pressure in FSX

Post by mikhail »

hi i have pressing issue regarding the cabin pressure of the A380. seems to me that the plane is not pressurized at all. when using the fspassengers, i will be forced to declare an emergency after i go beyond 10,000 feet since most of my passengers by then, are suffering from altitude sickness and needs medical attention.

is there a way i could remedy this or where in the A380 file could i find the entry for the cabin pressure so i could fix the problem...thanks. :?

mikhail

Re: issue with the A380 cabin pressure in FSX

Post by mikhail »

silly dumdum me....i think i foujnd the problem. it is in te payload model of my fspassengers. the model says "this aircraft isn't pressurized". why didn't i noticed that 24 hours ago. maybe too excited to fly the A380.

will let you kow if this is really the culprit since i tried flying it up to 35,000 ft outside fspasengers worked fine but boring when there's no passengers demanding food and drinks and flight attendants bugging you in the cockpit..... :twisted:

mikhail

Re: issue with the A380 cabin pressure in FSX

Post by mikhail »

problem solved regarding the cabin pressure issue when using this aircraft with fspassengers. as raised earlier, the aircraft's cabin pressure doesn't work properly in fspaessengers. a little tweaking is necessary.

as you load the aircraft with pax and cargo, make sure to edit your aircraft using the aircraft editor and have the cabin pressure forced. once you've done this the next floghts will be auto-pressurized....