Virgin America A319-111 Repaint

Forum rules
Don't use Imageshack or Photobucket. Don't post paint requests.
J.Lauer

Virgin America A319-111 Repaint

Post by J.Lauer »

Hey all, first off I would like to let you know that I did NOT make this texture. The texture I modified is the link below.

This is the original download file - Don't download it, the VC is broken!

http://www.fs2000.org/downloads/doc_details/6062

All I did was fix the VC, which was showing up as a black texture. Happy flying!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6VC21MTT

Just in case you do not know how to make a texture show up in FSX, add this to your aircraft.cfg file in your A319-111 folder.

Note: Replace the X in [fltsim.x] with a number. It can be any number.

[fltsim.x]
title=Airbus A319-112 Virgin America
sim=pa319-cfm56
model=
panel=
sound=
texture=vx
checklists=
description=Project Airbus A319. Visual model by Andy Warden and Derek Mayer.
atc_id=SX-OAG
atc_airline=Virgin America
atc_flight_number=6543
ui_manufacturer=Airbus
ui_type="A319-112"
ui_variation=Virgin America
visual_damage=1
atc_heavy=0

This should go under the last texture description in your aircraft.cfg file.

Here is what it looks like, anyways.

If you have any problems or questions, feel free to send me a message.

John :)
Last edited by J.Lauer on 25 Feb 2011, 22:45, edited 1 time in total.

CngDelta757

Re: Virgin America A319-111 Repaint

Post by CngDelta757 »

you know I wont download this unless its on Avsim/Flightsim right? I would put it there cause I cant trust any unfamiliar links...

J.Lauer

Post by J.Lauer »

CngDelta757 wrote:you know I wont download this unless its on Avsim/Flightsim right? I would put it there cause I cant trust any unfamiliar links...
I havent heard of flightsim, but I know for AVsim you have to donate to pay. Believe me or not, but I don't put any viruses in my files. Go ahead and scan it. I guess I'll put it on flightsim and edit the link :|

AirNewZealand_A320

Post by AirNewZealand_A320 »

You Have the OPTION to DONATE on AVSIM. YOU dont HAVE to do ANYTHING.
Its FREE to upload on AVSIM.

J.Lauer

Post by J.Lauer »

AirNewZealand_A320 wrote:You Have the OPTION to DONATE on AVSIM. YOU dont HAVE to do ANYTHING.
Ah, thanks. Well at least I know that you have to donate to download, correct? Not sure how many people here would be willing to do that.

bang_amin

Post by bang_amin »

J.Lauer wrote:
AirNewZealand_A320 wrote:You Have the OPTION to DONATE on AVSIM. YOU dont HAVE to do ANYTHING.
Ah, thanks. Well at least I know that you have to donate to download, correct? Not sure how many people here would be willing to do that.
CORRECTION, Mr. Lauer... There is NO ONE PUSHING you to DONATE just to DOWNLOAD. And At least hundreds of people who did download my repaints prove that...

J.Lauer

Post by J.Lauer »

bang_amin wrote:
J.Lauer wrote:
CORRECTION, Mr. Lauer... There is NO ONE PUSHING you to DONATE just to DOWNLOAD. And At least hundreds of people who did download my repaints prove that...
Oh. Ok. Sorry, I have been getting confused each time I go on that site. I will upload if anyone wants the textures..

I also have found a bug. The lights are not showing on the plane. Does anyone know the name of the light file in a texture? Many thanks.