A320-232 jetBlue series

Forum rules
Don't use Imageshack or Photobucket. Don't post paint requests.
Tigger

Re: A320-232 jetBlue series

Post by Tigger »

As usual, another wonderful job :) Hope you can do the "I Love New York" paint soon! (hint hint hint ) :lol:

Cheese-Strike

Post by Cheese-Strike »

It's again a Bluebird :lol:

The I ♥ NY texture is very difficult ... will be the last one to be released. 4 textures still need to be finished.

A320-232 jetBlue - Blue Jay arrived!

Tigger

Post by Tigger »

All your paints are wonderful and have exceptional detail. If anyone can pull off the "I Heart NY plane", you would be the painter. i will eagerly be awaiting her arrival from the paint shop! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK AND TYVM for all you do for us! :D

Cheese-Strike

Post by Cheese-Strike »

Next 3 Bluebirds finished. Oh I ♥ NY :D
Got some problems with the I ♥ NY paint, you can't fix the NY on the tailsection. Got 2 versions: perfectly looking from the side OR the tail ...
Have to rework it again ...

A320-232 jetBlue - Real Blue (N779JB)

A320-232 jetBlue - Some Like It Blue (N746JB)

A320-232 jetBlue - Blue Kid in Town (N587JB)

Tigger

Post by Tigger »

Who thought the simplest looking paint for jetBlue would be the most difficult! I can not paint but if you say it is hard to do then it must be :)..... I sill love your work and am looking forward to seeing more of your US liveries!!!! Keep filling my jetblue hanger please :) THANK YOU AGAIN!

Cheese-Strike

Post by Cheese-Strike »

A320-232 jetBlue - What's Blue And White And Flies All Over? (N789JB)

and some working on pictures on the I ♥ NY jetBlue bird
the tail keeps making me crazy ... :lol:

elwoodjetblues569

Post by elwoodjetblues569 »

Appreciate the latest batch of Jetblue repaints C/S!! They look great. :)
The I ♥ NY A320 looks tough though from what I can see - thanks for attempting that repaint once again!!

JetBluey

Post by JetBluey »

I am in love, are these compatable for FSX? For some reason I cannot make them work in FSX. They dont show up when I add them to my PA 320 model in FSX and these are exactly what I am looking for to fly with.

Cheese-Strike

Post by Cheese-Strike »

JetBluey wrote:I am in love, are these compatable for FSX? For some reason I cannot make them work in FSX. They dont show up when I add them to my PA 320 model in FSX and these are exactly what I am looking for to fly with.
Lucky that I've found a open Wi-Fi down here in Croatia :D
Here's my holiday-support:
Maybe your model file got a different name. Just check the aircraft.cfg (model=...) part and the model.whatever folder. The part after the dot must match to make it work.

Greetings from Croatia, Daniel

Send from iPhone

Cheese-Strike

Post by Cheese-Strike »

OK some the new are good and bad.
I'll release the I heart NY paint after the A320v2.1 is released, will then be HD and FSX only (maybe I'm doing a FS9 version,too)

elwoodjetblues569

Post by elwoodjetblues569 »

Glad to hear you completed the I (heart) NY repaint. :)
Look forward to the upcoming PA A320 v2.1 also.

Hope you'll do the FS9 version C/S.
Been wanting this repaint for a while now - I would certainly appreciate it.

robob

Post by robob »

officially, I am in love with N789JB are these out yet or are they coming out when the new A320 does?

Cheese-Strike

Post by Cheese-Strike »

robob wrote:officially, I am in love with N789JB are these out yet or are they coming out when the new A320 does?
They're already out :D
You can download them on my homepage, but I'll redo them in HD, when the A320 v2.1 is released (! will then be FSX ONLY !)

donaldd

Post by donaldd »

Cheese-Strike wrote:
robob wrote:officially, I am in love with N789JB are these out yet or are they coming out when the new A320 does?
They're already out :D
You can download them on my homepage, but I'll redo them in HD, when the A320 v2.1 is released (! will then be FSX ONLY !)
Can you please please release the I heart NY livery now instead of waiting? It's going to be a while before the A320 v2.1 comes out since PA is working on it on and off. I am dying to get this paint and don't want to wait that long!

Cheese-Strike

Post by Cheese-Strike »

It's ready to release, but:
I'm very busy with school at the moment, exam wave ... each week 2 tests ... don't like to fail :D
It's my last year in school it's extremly important for my future
The last test will be 19.12.2011, release is moved to christmas holidays

Propilot23k

Post by Propilot23k »

glad to hear shes done but how long would it take to upload it?????? About the same amount of time it take to post on the forum lol. Im Just saying lol.

donaldd

Post by donaldd »

Cheese-Strike wrote:It's ready to release, but:
I'm very busy with school at the moment, exam wave ... each week 2 tests ... don't like to fail :D
It's my last year in school it's extremly important for my future
The last test will be 19.12.2011, release is moved to christmas holidays
I know how it is. I am in the same exact situation as you but I know you are sneaking on PA for a little bit to catch up on things. As Propilot23k said, it would take just as long to upload as it did to make that response. PLEASE upload it, I am truly dying to get my hands on that livery! It will not take up any of your time and will make a lot of people happy :D

Cheese-Strike

Post by Cheese-Strike »

I'm not that happy about this idea, but it has to be said:
Maybe I should quit painting FSX airplanes ... the whole fs comunity kind of pisses me off. It's always take, take, take ..., we need ..., hurry up, ...
Nobody thinks about the time you need for a great repaint or addon. I'm a student and I'm doing this for FREE in my FREETIME, there's no advantage for me in painting.
If I say I don't got the time to upload, then I don't got the time to upload ... is this so difficult to understand?
There's something called reallife and for me, it's more important than virtual airplanes.

I'm sorry if I offended sensibilities.

Thanks, Daniel

esg

Post by esg »

Think there's no doubt the community is shite. Isn't there something in it for you, though?

Propilot23k

Post by Propilot23k »

this is me personally....i cant speak for anyone as I know myself as one of the biggest procrastinators ever in life lol. Ive done what you do and am doing it now. I'm in school, working 60hrs a week, Record music for leisure, plus a new father to a beautiful daughter. I know how bad it can be but I know I do bullsh*t around as well. Like right now im supposed to be writing a 5-7 page Proposal paper but im on here responding to this lol. Do I develop??? Sure do, repaints.....been there done that. Modelling tried it (too tedious). FDE design....thats where im at right now. Ive been working on a ERJ series update for POSKY/Skyspirit as well as the 787 fde for them. SO I KNOW WHAT YOUR SAYING. My point is while we claim to be so busy we still come on here and do other things altho we are soooooooo "busy". The time you spent ranting above could have completed the uploading process lol. I personally just hate excuses.... I dont give excuses either. Just say you dont want to do it lol. Itll save you from being question'd in the future. If it was my work and it was done.....It would be uploaded somwhere. Thats just me. Im saying all of this with a little humor behind it, so dont take it the wrong way cuz at the end of the day we still all are human.

Ghostmaster

Post by Ghostmaster »

Propilot23k wrote:this is me personally....i cant speak for anyone as I know myself as one of the biggest procrastinators ever in life lol. Ive done what you do and am doing it now. I'm in school, working 60hrs a week, Record music for leisure, plus a new father to a beautiful daughter. I know how bad it can be but I know I do bullsh*t around as well. Like right now im supposed to be writing a 5-7 page Proposal paper but im on here responding to this lol. Do I develop??? Sure do, repaints.....been there done that. Modelling tried it (too tedious). FDE design....thats where im at right now. Ive been working on a ERJ series update for POSKY/Skyspirit as well as the 787 fde for them. SO I KNOW WHAT YOUR SAYING. My point is while we claim to be so busy we still come on here and do other things altho we are soooooooo "busy". The time you spent ranting above could have completed the uploading process lol. I personally just hate excuses.... I dont give excuses either. Just say you dont want to do it lol. Itll save you from being question'd in the future. If it was my work and it was done.....It would be uploaded somwhere. Thats just me. Im saying all of this with a little humor behind it, so dont take it the wrong way cuz at the end of the day we still all are human.
+1 and i love this quote
Propilot23k wrote:Just say you dont want to do it lol. Itll save you from being question'd in the future.

anels9

Post by anels9 »

Ghostmaster wrote:
Propilot23k wrote:this is me personally....i cant speak for anyone as I know myself as one of the biggest procrastinators ever in life lol. Ive done what you do and am doing it now. I'm in school, working 60hrs a week, Record music for leisure, plus a new father to a beautiful daughter. I know how bad it can be but I know I do bullsh*t around as well. Like right now im supposed to be writing a 5-7 page Proposal paper but im on here responding to this lol. Do I develop??? Sure do, repaints.....been there done that. Modelling tried it (too tedious). FDE design....thats where im at right now. Ive been working on a ERJ series update for POSKY/Skyspirit as well as the 787 fde for them. SO I KNOW WHAT YOUR SAYING. My point is while we claim to be so busy we still come on here and do other things altho we are soooooooo "busy". The time you spent ranting above could have completed the uploading process lol. I personally just hate excuses.... I dont give excuses either. Just say you dont want to do it lol. Itll save you from being question'd in the future. If it was my work and it was done.....It would be uploaded somwhere. Thats just me. Im saying all of this with a little humor behind it, so dont take it the wrong way cuz at the end of the day we still all are human.
+1 and i love this quote
Propilot23k wrote:Just say you dont want to do it lol. Itll save you from being question'd in the future.
Well said Ghostmaster

b6ifc81

Post by b6ifc81 »

Hiya Cheese-strike,

I've absolutely loved your repaints so far (they've showed off B6 well!). However, I ran into a small snag just now: on the previous A320 models, your SATCOMM dome was visible. Now that v2.1 has been released, I installed your liveries into the folder, and the dome is now gone. Is there any way you would be able to look into that please? Thanks again for your hard work!

George

*Edit: the issue was resolved in the main forum. Cheers!

MichalVo

Post by MichalVo »

Niiice, cant wait for NY ;) BTW, i modified ruddder a little bit, just tell me if you like it ;)

Propilot23k

Post by Propilot23k »

I Love NY Paint????

obieone23

Post by obieone23 »

So these are no longer available? The cheese site is closed for downloads. Anywhere else I can get these repaints?

obieone23

Post by obieone23 »

That sucks I wish I could have downloaded all of these.

ceo.ostairva

Post by ceo.ostairva »

Great collection, nice done. Amazing stuff to use in a recognized va.

S6&Grtz
Timo

obieone23

Post by obieone23 »

Can someone send me these repaints?