Dragonair A321 IAE now in the air

Forum rules
Don't use Imageshack or Photobucket. Don't post paint requests.
Aerobertsch

Dragonair A321 IAE now in the air

Post by Aerobertsch »

Who wants to ride the dragon? ;)

Available in the next few hours at Avsim.

I hope you like the painting. :mrgreen:

hely1992

Re: Dragonair A321 IAE now in the air

Post by hely1992 »

This is great!
Nicely done!

Tom Collins

Post by Tom Collins »

You're using shading and other effects from my paints - this isn't the first time you've been caught ripping off others' work...

I'll be ensuring that this paint is taken down from AVSIM unless you get that done first.

tomthecat73

Post by tomthecat73 »

Are you sure Tom? Windows are different, vertical "markings" and dirt looks different... Of course we know what he did, but this DragonAir looks really different as the TAP. And I cant see the lights and shades in the Dragon Air. I also produced a photoshop layer (actually a few) with shade and shine. Shine IS white - Shade IS dark - every painter use this...

esg

Post by esg »

The shadow's the one and the same---Tom's custom shadow

Tom Collins

Post by Tom Collins »

tomthecat73 wrote:Are you sure Tom?
100%. Notice the same shade curve bending away from in front of the nose; that's unique to my paints. The dirt around the nose cone is all part of it too.

I know this all sounds pedantic but if it's not enforced then intellectual property protection is meaningless.

tomthecat73

Post by tomthecat73 »

Never pedantic - there are two painters out there who "use" my Air Berlin textures - I know how that feels. Especially if you needed hours and hours to reach a result which makes you happy. Mhhh sad story here.

hely1992

Post by hely1992 »

Maybe stop talking about it this time is better, simply do the right things from now!

Aerobertsch

Post by Aerobertsch »

Sorry,
but now you definitely goes too far! :evil:
Do you think really, you can make since the only aircraft liveries?

I confessed that I used Jeffrey S. Bryner's textures for the Air India A321. But these textures you think I have been using for years my other works.

For myself it is not forbidden to use my own texture sets, right?

If you are looking at Avsim under my real name on my paintings, you will see that I've already uploaded and many there which are all hand painted by me. I've made ​​this with great attention to detail and hours sacrificed for the entire flight simulation community to make joy.

No longer am I the idiot in this forum and I hereby adopted.

Tom Collins

Post by Tom Collins »

Aerobertsch wrote:But these textures you think I have been using for years my other works.
I'm sure you use similar elements in a lot of your other textures - what I'm saying is that in this case, you've also used my work without permission, and I pointed out that it's not for the first time that you've used someone else's work.
Aerobertsch wrote:Sorry,
You can, as long as they're not based on someone else's without permission. Perfectly simple.

Steve

Post by Steve »

He has used mine too Tom, but they have since been removed from Avsim. I along with the library managers tried emailing him about it and never got a response. Sad day....

Kyle Schurb

Post by Kyle Schurb »

I confessed that I used Jeffrey S. Bryner's textures for the Air India A321. But these textures you think I have been using for years my other works.

If you are looking at Avsim under my real name on my paintings, you will see that I've already uploaded and many there which are all hand painted by me. I've made ​​this with great attention to detail and hours sacrificed for the entire flight simulation community to make joy.

Oh don't cry and make your own little pity party you waste of space. You're all one in the same. Steal shit, 'modify' it so you think it's okay and that nobody would ever notice, then play the victim when you get caught.

Nixpilot

Post by Nixpilot »

ok the shading curve from yours and tom is identical.. so you tell us that you made the curve absolutely exactely the same by coincidence.. come on buddy.
Try doing stuffs from scratch, not take other textures and modify it without permission.

Tavers

Post by Tavers »

Hours sacraficed modifying others' textures to use on your own paints without permission. You're more than an idiot...