full side for A320?

Forum rules
Don't use Imageshack or Photobucket. Don't post paint requests.
flightsimer

full side for A320?

Post by flightsimer »

does anybody have a full side paint layer for the A320? I need one to for a paint for my airline because i need to like up multiple lines going from the fuselage to the tail but cant do that since the tail is seperate from the fuselage in the paintkit. I would make it myself, but i dont know where exactly the tail needs to go to be lined up right.

esg

Re: full side for A320?

Post by esg »

They aren't on the same scale, hence why they're separate.

flightsimer

Post by flightsimer »

so how should i got about it then? Why are they different scales on the paintkit? that really makes absolutely no sense to me. hopefully the A380 wont be the same!

Techmen

Post by Techmen »

Its different scales most likely because they fitted on the textures better that way, not everything needs a perfect tail alignment. there are not all that many perfect aligned Full fuse textures anyway such as the posky 737 as it has the tail and fuse on the same PSD but they are off by a couple pixels. Best thing is to paint the tail the way you need it, then once the tail is done start drawing lines around the tail on the fuse. Now look at it in sim and see how far off, then draw a new line based of the old one where you think the edge of the line you need to match on the tail is. Look and see if your still of, if yes then repeat until you get it lined up and for any other lines you need the tail and fuse to map. Then based on the final lines you can paint the fuse. will it take a while, yes but thats the way it is done.

esg

Post by esg »

Yes, trial and error, and yes, the A380 will be the same.