a little belated stocking stuffer

Forum rules
Don't use Imageshack or Photobucket. Don't post paint requests.
DerKranich

a little belated stocking stuffer

Post by DerKranich »

This is is something I've been working on a little bit recently. I'm just going to be showing a little bit at a time as there's not much I can actually test out in FS myself.

The tail reflections were handpainted. I am not sure exactly how I did it, so I'm not one to answer anyone's questions. I'll probably be working on it a bit more if I feel like it. I'm one who likes to look at (not copy!!) the work of other painters whom I respect (you know who you are ;) ) as a way of trying to imitate it myself from my own pure talent and thus learn from it.

Bonus points for those who can answer what airline this is.

Enjoy!
Last edited by DerKranich on 26 Dec 2011, 15:44, edited 1 time in total.

esg

Re: a little belated stocking stuffer

Post by esg »

No ImageShack, please. It's blocking many countries.

The edges of the logo look jagged. Have you tried using the Pen tool?

DerKranich

Post by DerKranich »

blech I hate photobucket for the bandwidth reasons, but so be it.

The logo will be tidied up in time

esg

Post by esg »

Cool, the shine looks good

elwoodjetblues569

Post by elwoodjetblues569 »

Nice job so far. It's the left side of the StarFlyer A320.

DerKranich

Post by DerKranich »

Happy (or hippy) New Year to you all! :D

I wish I could start off the new year with better news, but I regret to inform you all that this paint, along with all my other paints, has been canceled for the time being.

The reason being is someone broke into my room at a hostel I was staying at a couple nights ago and stole my laptop in addition to my Nikon D3100 and iPod. Fortunately I have insurance on both the Nikon and my laptop, and my dad has contacted the insurance company to file a claim on theft and I should therefore be getting my replacements for those soon. As for the iPod, I had it well before the iPod touch even came out, and am planning on purchasing one once I return to Sapporo on Saturday. Given that my birthday is in about three weeks, being able to have everything back to normal if not better is the only thing I can ask for for my birthday.

Again I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused anyone, and thank you all for your understanding.

Best regards,
DerKranich

GaryG

Post by GaryG »

Well, at least you still have the .jpg of it on the internet!

Alexis

Post by Alexis »

That's sad to hear man. Get your things together, and repainting will come. After all, it's a lifetime disease and I'm sure it'll get to you again. ;)