Anybody Willing to Repaint a Lufthansa A320

Forum rules
Don't use Imageshack or Photobucket. Don't post paint requests.
Goober

Anybody Willing to Repaint a Lufthansa A320

Post by Goober »

Hello, is anybody willing to repaint a Lufthansa A320 D-AIZH with a Model,Panel,Sound etc as I really need it for my project!

Goober

Flightsimmer

Re: Anybody Willing to Repaint a Lufthansa A320

Post by Flightsimmer »

Goober wrote:Hello, is anybody willing to repaint a Lufthansa A320 D-AIZH with a Model,Panel,Sound etc as I really need it for my project!

Goober
Hey I think a lufthansa a320 has already been done since its such a popular livery. D-AIZH im not sure if its exactly that registration but it shouldnt matter that much. Do a search in avsim or flightsim

Goober

Post by Goober »

Thank you for your advice Flightsimmer but it has to be the D-AIZ titles for my project, I need it for Friday next week.

Goober

ReneM.

Post by ReneM. »

Goober wrote:Thank you for your advice Flightsimmer but it has to be the D-AIZ titles for my project, I need it for Friday next week.

Goober

If it should be a Lufthansa A320-214 with a D-AIZ. Registration look at this topic

http://www.pafs.wf/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1843

A very wonderful repaint of a Lufthansa Airbus with D-AIZJ registration and links to download it.

Flightsimmer

Post by Flightsimmer »

Goober wrote:Thank you for your advice Flightsimmer but it has to be the D-AIZ titles for my project, I need it for Friday next week.

Goober
If I have time, I can simply modifie any lufthansa paint and simply change the reg. to what ever you want.

Goober

Post by Goober »

Thank you so much Flightsimmer, Yes I would like D-AIZH with a Model,Panel,Sound etc.

Goober

Flightsimmer

Post by Flightsimmer »

Goober wrote:Thank you so much Flightsimmer, Yes I would like D-AIZH with a Model,Panel,Sound etc.

Goober
K, im up to it. Any deadlines i should know about??

Goober

Post by Goober »

Flightsimmer wrote:
Goober wrote:Thank you so much Flightsimmer, Yes I would like D-AIZH with a Model,Panel,Sound etc.

Goober
K, im up to it. Any deadlines i should know about??
Thank you so much Flightsimmer, I would need it for Friday or Sooner!
Goober :mrgreen: