PA A320 AIRCALIN repaint

Forum rules
Don't use Imageshack or Photobucket. Don't post paint requests.
lexNC

PA A320 AIRCALIN repaint

Post by lexNC »

My last repaint of the only one A320 owning this airline. Tell me what you think

Nixpilot

Re: PA A320 AIRCALIN repaint

Post by Nixpilot »

that's cool and all, but why are you using my windows textures? and using my dirts, looks like you just copied my textures and put yours over mine.

lexNC

Post by lexNC »

Can you give me a proof ???? cause I did not !

Nixpilot

Post by Nixpilot »

lol.. always that crap "give me proof". Sure you did for the fuselage and here it goes.

Windows: (it's easy to copy and paste over some windows to make it look like you didn't use exactly the same windows order from another repaint)

Dirts: (Again it's easy to take dirts from another repaint and just add some dirts and "tweak" mine so that ppl won't notice.)
I known you've taken dirts textures from different repaints of mine and tried to merge them together. Even the horizontal stabilizer shadow gives it away for you!

why don't you just admit you've taken them from my repaints, instead of lying?

lexNC

Post by lexNC »

Yeap now that i see your A321 Air France, i took the windows on it and other détails i asked you à proof cause i took à look at your previous realeases to see if it was you or not but i didn't find them. Now i see so where is the problem ?? Did you asked Airbus company to make similar planes ? Did you asked air France to get the right of showing it logo and name on your textures ?? Probably not. I made this for my own my Island isn't knowned well in the pacific and it just a pleasure to have à realistic A320 of Aircalin in my FSX Sorry for disturbing you !

Nixpilot

Post by Nixpilot »

why do you have to go off topic? I asked you why you took details from my repaints, the answer is a simple yes or no. Don't even bother saying things like "Did you asked Airbus company to make similar planes ? Did you asked air France to get the right of showing it logo and name on your textures ??"

LOL and ask permission to airbus? for what? making model for FS? lol if that was case thousands of ppl would've gotten sued by airbus for making RC models, FS models and drawings of the airbus airplanes. Don't make a fool out of yourself. As for repaints, why should I ask for the right to paint the logo? I'm not claiming I own the livery, I'm just repainting it for users like you to use in FS.

I ask a simple question and you bullshit me with all that crap.

If you're going to use it for your own personal use, then I'm fine with it.

Propilot23k

Post by Propilot23k »

all i can say is smh....

esg

Post by esg »

What's that?

Tom Fernandez

Post by Tom Fernandez »

shake my head...
dude just admit you use his textures without permission, and you shouldve asked. we're not dumb,

so stop diggin' a hole thinking we are.

lexNC

Post by lexNC »

i did

lexNC

Post by lexNC »

I said i took his textures to add on mine and i'm sorry it was only for my personal use nothing else

abwatson

Post by abwatson »

I came across this thread while searching for a repaint of the PA A320-200 in Aircalin livery. I want it for an IVAO online flight I'm doing from Brisbane to Noumea this Sunday. I'm just wondering if the parties involved have settled their differences enough to release the Aircalin repaint as a joint venture i.e. with due acknowledgment given to both contributors. The repaint is too good not to be released in the public domain so I appeal to you to make it available by week's end. Hoping common sense will prevail.

Andrew Watson
IVAO & Vatsim Member
EWA002