Northwest A320 {WIP}

Forum rules
Don't use Imageshack or Photobucket. Don't post paint requests.
Flightsimmer

Northwest A320 {WIP}

Post by Flightsimmer »

still a lot to go, quite a number of things missing, i'll keep working on it but im also going vacation so it will be a while before if gets done.

alot of detail is being put into this...

esg

Re: Northwest A320 {WIP}

Post by esg »

Nice work

Flightsimmer

Post by Flightsimmer »

esg wrote:Nice work
thanks, its getting done faster than i thought, much much faster! :D

Flightsimmer

Post by Flightsimmer »

Ok for whatever reason, I add my alpha texture(a grey fuse) to my already done texture in dxtbmp and then click apply alpha to image under alpha tab, but the alpha reflection does not seem to be appearing in my sim... I saved the bitmap in 32bit extended. I have enbseries and rexfs9. What is going on?? am i doing something wrong?

anyways here is 2 previews:

Flightsimmer

Post by Flightsimmer »

Ok, i fixed the alpha issue, it turns out I forgot to turn out "reflections" in my aircraft setting tab..... oopppss... :lol:
so alpha was added.

anyways, fixed some stuff and improved some other... notice the rear end where fin meets fuselage

Daniel_csr

Post by Daniel_csr »

as always, a very nice texture! I like it ;)

Flightsimmer

Post by Flightsimmer »

EDIT: I have all the antennas except the red one. its definitely not SATV. What is that red antenna?

Last edited by Flightsimmer on 18 Jun 2012, 21:19, edited 1 time in total.

Daniel_csr

Post by Daniel_csr »

the SATV antenna is on the A320_misc_1.psd, you can show and hide the object by using alpha channels

the aircraft.cfg entry of one JetBlue texture I created:
title=Airbus A320-232 IAE SATV jetBlue - What's Blue And White And Flies All Over? (N789JB)

please correct if I'm wrong! ;)

Flightsimmer

Post by Flightsimmer »

Daniel_csr wrote:the SATV antenna is on the A320_misc_1.psd, you can show and hide the object by using alpha channels

the aircraft.cfg entry of one JetBlue texture I created:
title=Airbus A320-232 IAE SATV jetBlue - What's Blue And White And Flies All Over? (N789JB)

please correct if I'm wrong! ;)
I tried adding the following: 'ANT1' 'ANT2' 'ANT3' to the title string and got all the white antennas i needed, alpha wasnt nessasary to hide SATV. however, I added the SATV and it turns out the SATV is right where the two white antennas are. So now I know the red antenna is definitely not satv, perhaps some other that is not presented on the PA model?

Derek Mayer

Post by Derek Mayer »

I don't know what that antenna is, all i can say is it isn't featured on our model.

Sorry about that,

Flightsimmer

Post by Flightsimmer »

Derek Mayer wrote:I don't know what that antenna is, all i can say is it isn't featured on our model.

Sorry about that,
Oh ok I just wanted a PA member to clear things up. I am very much fine without that antenna, im just rather curious.

Thanks!