Northwest Airlines OC A320 - complete

Forum rules
Don't use Imageshack or Photobucket. Don't post paint requests.
Flightsimmer

Northwest Airlines OC A320 - complete

Post by Flightsimmer »

Finished and completed. soon on avsim..

Kyle Schurb

Re: Northwest Airlines OC A320 - complete

Post by Kyle Schurb »

You could have at least tried to make it look like you didn't use my textures.

Flightsimmer

Post by Flightsimmer »

which part?

Flightsimmer

Post by Flightsimmer »

all i did was refer to ur 319 paint to get some reference.

here is my tail and urs:
there are shine layers u can make visible to get the shine.

mine:

Kyle Schurb

Post by Kyle Schurb »

Alright, perhaps I owe you an apology and jumped to conclusions. Got a link from a friend who claimed the stuff was mine and at first glance some of it did - the ripped up seams in the fuselage, and the lazy highlight I did at the bottom of the tail to match with the fuselage. I looked at the bitmap you posted in the other thread, and while some of the things seem VERY similar indeed, I can't fault anyone for just referencing something and I apologize for not looking a little more closely the first time.

Flightsimmer

Post by Flightsimmer »

Kyle Schurb wrote:Alright, perhaps I owe you an apology and jumped to conclusions. Got a link from a friend who claimed the stuff was mine and at first glance some of it did - the ripped up seams in the fuselage, and the lazy highlight I did at the bottom of the tail to match with the fuselage. I looked at the bitmap you posted in the other thread, and while some of the things seem VERY similar indeed, I can't fault anyone for just referencing something and I apologize for not looking a little more closely the first time.
is it fine if i get a couple of ideas for the detail (seams etc) from u? after all ur work is great!

Kyle Schurb

Post by Kyle Schurb »

Of course that's okay! Like I said, I should have looked more closely before replying the first time.