jetBlue N591JB "Tale of Blue Cities" A320

Forum rules
Don't use Imageshack or Photobucket. Don't post paint requests.
Flightsimmer

jetBlue N591JB "Tale of Blue Cities" A320

Post by Flightsimmer »

my latest paint, featuring a whole bunch of new stuff.... like static alpha shine on engines, shadow + dirt on the rudder hls.. custom photoreal windows with alpha shine...
i had to paint this livery cuz its special to me. firstly, it was my first time on a a320, secondly the jfk pilots were real nice and invited me up to the cockpit, so i got to snatch a few photos with my crappy cam. i was also sitting in the cpt seat and the first officer took a photofor me....

note i painted the livery based on what i saw on 6-19-2012, i even used my own photo reference. based on what dug around on the internet, this livery was modified several times before. so this may look different from what u may have seen..
enough for the talk, here are images:
night test..... check!...
i also learned that if you save the night textures at a lower quality, it will get a bit messed up.
close look at windows.. this jetblue livery even has a registered trademark logo on the jetblue logo, i hav no idea why jetblue decides to include that on the livery.

interesting fact: while i was painting the engines, there was a layer called "crappity crap asdfjkl;"
i hav no idea why that is? :?

esg

Re: jetBlue N591JB "Tale of Blue Cities" A320

Post by esg »

Filler text for a decal. lol

Flightsimmer

Post by Flightsimmer »

better look at the alpha, especially the windows
heres an additional one:

Daniel_csr

Post by Daniel_csr »

JetBlue ♥
Think I need to update my old A320 "Blue Family"
Nice Livery! ;)

Flightsimmer

Post by Flightsimmer »

I remember a while back u painted a whole lot of paints, I was reading one of ur posts. But u shouldn't let a bunch of critisisims bother u, trust me, I k how u feel bro. I'm pretty sensitive too myself, but I wouldn't give a dam.

b6ifc81

Post by b6ifc81 »

Hey there, great job on your livery! I have one tiny nitpick, however: on the engine nacelle, you have "www.jetblue.com", which is commonly found on the earlier liveries. However, on all updated planes (any of them with the billboard titles), the website on the nacelle was also adjusted with the 'www.' dropped. Therefore, it should only say 'jetblue.com' on the nacelles. Thanks for your excellent work!

Cheers,
George

Flightsimmer

Post by Flightsimmer »

b6ifc81 wrote:Hey there, great job on your livery! I have one tiny nitpick, however: on the engine nacelle, you have "www.jetblue.com", which is commonly found on the earlier liveries. However, on all updated planes (any of them with the billboard titles), the website on the nacelle was also adjusted with the 'www.' dropped. Therefore, it should only say 'jetblue.com' on the nacelles. Thanks for your excellent work!

Cheers,
George
You are correct it seems, i will make that fix soon.
http://jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=7347716

MatthewWhitehead

Post by MatthewWhitehead »

Thank you so much for your recommendation! Composing an article is a tremendous issue for the most part of students. It does not matter what subject you are studying, this is a primary resource to follow: http://bigpaperwriter.com/blog/a-tale-o ... ties-essay