W.I.P - KLM A321 (Fictional)

Forum rules
Don't use Imageshack or Photobucket. Don't post paint requests.
ryan242

W.I.P - KLM A321 (Fictional)

Post by ryan242 »

Still work in progress, but I decided to take on repainting after doing several repaints. I've always loved flying into Schiphol with KLM, but never found my favourite aircraft, the A321 in their livery... So I decided to repaint one myself. I'm due to add several features such as the actual KLM logo itself, engine textures and the registration... But please, leave a comment below and tell me what you think so far. Just bare in mind this is only my 4th repaint i've done myself...

I will be uploading further pictures as the repaint progresses, but I hope to have it complete fairly shortly... If you would like me to repaint any jets for you, just send me a PM and I'll try my best to get back to you as soon as I can... :D

Thank you for viewing - please leave any comments or suggestions you have below for me :) Would appreciate it :D

ryan242

Re: W.I.P - KLM A321 (Fictional)

Post by ryan242 »

An Update ... With added logos and registration (Still need the SkyTeam logo)
Changes are: Fuselage Colours, country flags, registration, KLM logo and Air France-KLM logo :)
Last edited by ryan242 on 17 Nov 2012, 13:32, edited 1 time in total.

GaryG

Post by GaryG »

Beautiful, congrats !

ryan242

Post by ryan242 »

GaryG wrote:Beautiful, congrats !
Thanks so much for the compliment :) I'll try to have her finished by tonight :D

ryan242

Post by ryan242 »

Bit of a delay, however, the SKYTEAM logo has now been added to the fuselage :)

Flightsimmer

Post by Flightsimmer »

looking nicely, I would add some dirt and shine effects if i were you. ;)

ryan242

Post by ryan242 »

Flightsimmer wrote:looking nicely, I would add some dirt and shine effects if i were you. ;)
Cool... I've added dirt effects... Not particularly impressed with my brushing skills with the dirt here :P

Preview:

You can just about see the dirt effects... I'll add some shine shortly and post a preview, but for now, the progress is still WIP and the paint won't be released for a short while...I'm aiming for Wednesday for initial upload... :)

Please let me know what you think about the dirt, and please do leave comments below :D

I'm also reconsidering whether the dirt effects should be removed or not. I may have to just release a Dirty version and a New version to cater everyone's needs :)
Last edited by ryan242 on 19 Nov 2012, 19:31, edited 1 time in total.

Flightsimmer

Post by Flightsimmer »

I think the paintkit comes with some dirt layers, although Im not sure cause i have been working mostly with the a320.

Nixpilot

Post by Nixpilot »

the fuse_base.psd doesnt have dirts on it but the fuse_1, 2 and 3 does have them. But you can't edit them

ryan242

Post by ryan242 »

Yep - Just strolled through the textures again on the base PSD - Can't find the dirt layer... There's only my one there :P