Ansett Australia Airbus A380 & A320

Forum rules
Don't use Imageshack or Photobucket. Don't post paint requests.
JRussell1987

Ansett Australia Airbus A380 & A320

Post by JRussell1987 »

G'day from Australia. :)

I'm thinking on planning to make a iconic livery based on Australia's most missed iconic Alirlines called Ansett Australia for the Airbus A380 and A320 aircrafts.
So far this is the latest repaint so far for the A380, just need to fix up the Ansett Australia writing on the Aircraft since I used the Low quailty reference. since I was able to download a full 2000px quality version (Including the star alliance logo that goes with the airline) Planning on adding the Higher smooth quality writing slogan on it. I'll also later on down add the aircraft ID to it as well. knowing it's an Australian liver it'll be VH-### But just thought I share these with you guys.

If AnsettAustralia still existed today, This would've been a possible livery for the aircraft.

Cheers,
Josh
Last edited by JRussell1987 on 04 Jan 2013, 16:41, edited 2 times in total.

JRussell1987

Re: Ansett Australia Airbus A380 & A320

Post by JRussell1987 »

And of course the Late Ansett Livery for the Airbus A320 aircrafts. ID Register as VH-HYF :)
I'm sure I'll be able to release the livery once I got the OK approval from the officials here for both the Airbus A380 and the A320

Wanted to show an iconic airliner livery for the Aussie Flight Simmers

Cheers,
Josh

Ansett Lives

Ansett Australia Airbus A380

Post by Ansett Lives »

Hi,

Loved the great Ansett A380 photos.

My only suggestion for an improvement would be to paint the wings white; other than the plain-metal leading-edges.
From Ansett's 1981 'Southern Cross' scheme onwards, the whole aircraft were white, other than the tail, titling & logos & the like, & leading-edges.
The exception was the Boeing 747-412s leased from Singapore Airlines, where SIA refused permission for their wings to be painted white.
In the view of many, the Ansett 747-412s consequently lost some of the visual appeal of their 747-312 predecessors.

I would really like to use your photos in the next edition of 'Airlines & Aircraft of the Ansett Group 1921-2002' DVD; due late-2013.
It's a non-profit effort, to help promote the history & memories of a sadly-missed, great group of airlines.
I would, of course, give full credit for all photos used, as specified by you.

Cheers