White A380 on this websites main page

Forum rules
Don't use Imageshack or Photobucket. Don't post paint requests.
devonchung

White A380 on this websites main page

Post by devonchung »

Silly question but I cant seem to find it. It looks soooooo good!Could someone please point me in the right direction...........please?

Alex C

Tranceaddict

Re: White A380 on this websites main page

Post by Tranceaddict »

It's not a paint.. it was a render with basic paint kit white textures while work was in progress.

The closest you can get it is just with all white textures from the paint kit

devonchung

Post by devonchung »

OK,thanks for that info. Since I have no ability or knowledge regarding repaints could I request someone render an all white repaint like the testing livery seen on multiple you tube posts? Thank you in advance.

Alex C

airlinepainter

Post by airlinepainter »

I am able to do it for you. But I hold no promise that the render will look as good as PA's.

angellamar

Post by angellamar »

All you need to do is make an "mirror image" Use any of PA380 texture folder and open it then make a new folder. I used the image tool "very handy". You start by opening all of the paints and give them a new name in to the new folder you create. then using the original PA380 texture, you start mirroring the name of each one "when I say mirroring" It is a simple thing just look at each paint make sure they look the same and start renaming the new ones. Don't change the paint just the name or flight simulator won't show it.

p.s. I've never done something like this and it worked... So for you it should be easy. 8-)