Philippine Airlines A333

Forum rules
Don't use Imageshack or Photobucket. Don't post paint requests.
ChainChomp2

Philippine Airlines A333

Post by ChainChomp2 »

I have recently started creating my own AI traffic to replace some of the aging WoAI packages as well as putting in AI traffic that they didn't create, I eventually got around to PAL, and seeing I am of Filipino descent (and that they didn't operate a wide range of aircraft like Delta *shudder*), I decided to try it since WoAI didn't have it on their site.

A downloading spree on AVsim led me to just about every paint I needed to represent PAL's relatively young and new fleet, although I didn't find a PAL skin for the TFS A330, so I made my own paint by taking from the A340 (so I can't say it's mine :lol:, which probably means no release either), heck I even found a WoAI package for PAL on AVsim, but I ignored it since I was making my own AI traffic using the Summer 2010 flightplans I found on flightsim.

My result of 5-10 minutes on the TFS A330:

But then I thought; "Why not make a paint for Thomas Ruth's A333? The paint seems pretty simple and I would totally fly it a lot!" After several hours for a relatively simple paint (in comparison to my South African Airways A340 paints for Thomas Ruth's A340s, a Delta skin for the A333, and an Air Transat skin for the A310), this is my result:

If you need more shots to look around you can ask for them :P, I improvised a bit on the logo and the winglets which is pretty much what this repaint is made of :P, but I am very excited to release it anyway (hopefully you guys won't find any inconsistencies :lol:), but I am looking for potential problems you guys might find :). Heck, I'm already thinking of doing an A343 skin since the texture mapping (and paint kit) is almost identical to Thomas Ruth's A333 :lol:!

So what do you think? I am eager for your criticism :mrgreen:!