SkySpirit 767 v5

imageofme

SkySpirit 767 v5

Post by imageofme »

Hi! I noticed very few repaits for the new SkySpirit 767 version v5. Do you know the reason why this beautiful new model doesn't interest the paiters or SkySPirit team in itself?
Thankyou

Matt Tank

Re: SkySpirit 767 v5

Post by Matt Tank »

Well...to put it very simply, they have lives outside flightsim aswell.

When the paint kit becomes available there will be a multitude of paints that flood the sites, until then, stop asking.

(no offense, everyone is just sick of hearing the same questions over and over)

Regards
Matt

imageofme

Post by imageofme »

Matt, I have a personal live too... This is the reason why I didn't know this was a question made over and over...

rldsantos

Post by rldsantos »

search on 4shared
58 liveries for SkySprit 767
35 liveries for PA A32X
Last edited by rldsantos on 01 May 2011, 20:54, edited 1 time in total.

bang_amin

Post by bang_amin »

rldsantos wrote:try here
58 liveries for SkySprit 767
35 liveries for PA A32X
Santos, i guess you know it very well that without any paintkit, you can't repaint SkySpirit's 767 as it is a copyright violation, right? Better remove that link before someone bashing and smacking you up...
Last edited by bang_amin on 02 May 2011, 09:03, edited 1 time in total.

AirNewZealand_A320

Post by AirNewZealand_A320 »

RLDSANTOS = Pirate!

rldsantos

Post by rldsantos »

i see everybody painting and sending one another their paintings, without paintkit. i use a paintkit, not official, but i developed one. i just tell where are mine, when i see somebody asking.
YOU ALL = HIPOCRITES
you all download software, music, games, addons... painters uses images, pics, done by other people ... and call me pirate??!?! hauhauhauahua...

A321flyer

Post by A321flyer »

instead of doing a 767 v5, they should have upgraded their airbus line of A330/340 aircraft

DerKranich

Post by DerKranich »

rldsantos wrote:i see everybody painting and sending one another their paintings, without paintkit. i use a paintkit, not official, but i developed one. i just tell where are mine, when i see somebody asking.
YOU ALL = HIPOCRITES
you all download software, music, games, addons... painters uses images, pics, done by other people ... and call me pirate??!?! hauhauhauahua...
key word there: official. If it's not that, then you have no business tampering with the textures and uploading them. Period!

As for calling us all hypocrites, I bet you used photos for that AA 763 paint of yours to get the metal that accurate. Who's the hypocrite now?

esg

Post by esg »

I've become desensitised toward piracy and copyright infringement. There are bigger issues out there, really.

rldsantos

Post by rldsantos »

DerKranich wrote:
rldsantos wrote:i see everybody painting and sending one another their paintings, without paintkit. i use a paintkit, not official, but i developed one. i just tell where are mine, when i see somebody asking.
YOU ALL = HIPOCRITES
key word there: official. If it's not that, then you have no business tampering with the textures and uploading them. Period!

As for calling us all hypocrites, I bet you used photos for that AA 763 paint of yours to get the metal that accurate. Who's the hypocrite now?

Everyone is a hypocrite.
I, at least, am not accusing and judging someone for doing something that I also do. I never said I did not use, nor to condemn those who use. So dont piss me off with false moralism, false ethics, and treat me like no one did.

DerKranich

Post by DerKranich »

...yet it sounds like you have us pay to use those files?! Another violation of a EULA right there.

I don't care if you paint them for your own personal use, but you'd obviously get shit for putting them up for public use, much less having people allegedly pay for them.

Though as far as the 767 is concerned, I've stopped caring about that plane since it feels that the paintkit will not get released soon.

A321flyer

Post by A321flyer »

DerKranich wrote:...yet it sounds like you have us pay to use those files?! Another violation of a EULA right there.

I don't care if you paint them for your own personal use, but you'd obviously get shit for putting them up for public use, much less having people allegedly pay for them.

Though as far as the 767 is concerned, I've stopped caring about that plane since it feels that the paintkit will not get released soon.
I stopped caring for 767's after the level-d 767 was released, now i care about good looking airbus planes. ;)

bang_amin

Post by bang_amin »

Only if any of SkySpirit2010 Member did announce that your paintkit is legal or permissible, we will never trust you, even if you said that you made your own paintkit from ground zero, and as far as i know, none of them did say that your paintkit is approved.

Tavers

Post by Tavers »

the textures weren't made by you.. they're from released paints..

rldsantos

Post by rldsantos »

DerKranich wrote:...yet it sounds like you have us pay to use those files?! Another violation of a EULA right there.

You've been eating shit?
You did not take your medicine today? Are you crazy?
I'm charging for these crap?
NEVER.
4Shared MegaUpload is like ... the free service with limits, and if paid limitless.
If you do not care ... so do not care and go live your life!

esg

Post by esg »

And for today's challenge... Do not mention excrement in any of your posts hereafter