A380 2D View FSX

Forum rules
Community-driven support for Project Airbus aircraft only.

Please read the pinned topics and search the forum before posting to make sure your question's not already been answered.
musiol1

A380 2D View FSX

Post by musiol1 »

Hello. I'm new at this forum and a few days ago instaled FSX. Yesterday i install Project Airbus A380 exactly this model Airbus A380-841 Emirates Rugby World Cup 2011 Package and in 2D cockpit viev when i staying on runway i don't see him. I don't know is that correnct or no but in other planes (2D cockpit) i see it. Maybe someone could help me. Sorry for my english. Greetings Łukasz.

Flightsimmer

Re: A380 2D View FSX

Post by Flightsimmer »

Hmmm.. Sounds like an unofficial project airbus package you downloaded. Where did you download it from? Post a link. You should download base packs only from www.pafs.wf and you an install liveries separately. There is no guarentees that a non PA base pack would work.

musiol1

Post by musiol1 »

http://simviation.com/1/search?submit=1 ... &filename= this is the link. It's 6th plane from top.

Flightsimmer

Post by Flightsimmer »

musiol1 wrote:http://simviation.com/1/search?submit=1 ... &filename= this is the link. It's 6th plane from top.
Ahhh... None of the uploads there were project airbus official releases, no wonder someof them dont work. You should download from this homepage the base pack. Then you can install 3rd party liveries.

musiol1

Post by musiol1 »

Thanks for help but i found and fix the problem. There was mising 3 lines in panel.cfg
Greetings. Łukasz