Support Project Airbus A318/319/320/321 FD Special Version

fdd_fr

Support Project Airbus A318/319/320/321 FD Special Version

Post by fdd_fr »

This topic is dedicated to the support and debuging of The Project Airbus A318/A319/A320A321 that I have modified by permission of Project Airbus Team, with the A32x Panel of stefan Liebe that I have modified and ehanced with his authorization.
Many thanks to Project Airbus Team and Stefan Liebe for their permission.

Note : The AP Knob buttons (SPD, ALT, HDG) are engaded/Disengaged by Right click mouse ! Settings (-/+) are always with left click mouse. Please, read the user manual in the folder of each aircraft (PDF file in english and in french)

This first post will be updated each time that a will have a update or information about these aircraft.

Today, 10th july 2012, there is 4 aircrafts available on AVSIM : A318, A319 A320 and The A321 are in Version V3 (panel v3.05) IMPORTANT : The A321 bugs has been corrected; there is an update for the panel.
See the A321 section for more information

This final version of the A321 is now available on AVSIM and brings many new features about the V2 of the A318/A319/A320 Panel
Please, read the user manual in each aircraft folder (there are English and French version of this user manual). It is essential because many new feature to know.

I recall the impotaant new features of this V3 :
- Improved MFD (ND) display with TCAS, airports informations, detailled GPS route with GPS approach for example, all the waypoints of the GPS route, two ILS flegs representation according the scale, filterd airport display (only towered and hard runwau airport with their ICAO name and other functions ......20
- 100% real cold & dark aircraft State at the beginning of a flight.(real manual engines startup and manual activation of the ircraft systems
- 100% real engines startup manual procedure with all the bleed circuit
- Bleed circuit 100% functional, with new BLEED page on the lower ECAM, with all swithes and functions work. this is the great new of this version with the manual engines startup.
- I have kept also the automatic engines startup function (with CTRL+E) but I have coded all the animations for the switches and the Bleed page on the lower ECAM.
- New fuel system management, like a real aircraft with all valves, pumps and Crossfeed function work, with reserve system, low level fuel alarm, real scheme to feed engines (from center tanks to wings tanks) , new Fuel ECAM page , managed by a new gauge
- Ehanced Fly By Wire function with two modes : "NORMAL LAW" and "DIRECT LAW"
- corrected the bug about the position of the X-BLEED selector between the 2D panel view and the VC view
- Real data for the weights, engines power (IAE and CFM version)
- Management for the different engine failures (oil leak, lubrification ) with sound alarm and ECAM messages
- improved constant mach Autopilot with correct bug when you load a saved flight at high altitude
- Improved VNAV (verticale navigation function) with best control of system before engage it
- all the switches work in the cockpit
- Now, the daylight virtual cockpit is operate by a specific switch; It is now totally independant of the cabin light switch.
- and many other things that is too long to describe.....

The links to download these Aircrafts :

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Airbus A318 FD Special version 3 Base complete pack
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date of release : 17th june
Airbus Version : Airbus A318-100 / Airbus Industrie code WV004
Engines : CFM only
Aircraft Version : 3.0
Panel Version : 3.05
Update : No update at this moment
Sounds : Custom CFM sounds
Textures include in the pack : Air France, Frontier N801FR, Frontier N803FR, Frontier N804FR, Frontier N805FR, Frontier N807FR
Download link : http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DL ... CatID=root
Actual version bug report :

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Airbus A319 FD Special version 2 Base pack

this version is no longer available - See below the V3
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date of release : 31th March
Airbus Version : AirbusAirbus A319-100 / Airbus Industrie code WV002
Engines : CFM CFM56-5B6 23.500 lbs (106Kn) thrust & IAE IAE2524-A5 23.500 lsb (106Kn) Thrust ( in the same folder because no wingflex)
Aircraft Version : 2.0
Panel Version : 2.01
Update : Panel V3 adaptation in construction - Update at the end of june
Sounds : Custom CFM sounds and custom IAE sounds
Textures include in the pack : Air Canada, Air France F-GRXB, Easy Jet, Frontier N927FR, Scandinavian SAS, United Airlines, US Airways N837AW "Eagle"
Download link : this version is no longer available
Actual version bug report : When your are in AP NAV mode, in the lower right of the ND, the VOR 2 ident is not displayed - When you load a saved a flight at High Altittude, the AP Speed may be decrease to a very low value in some case. This two bugs will be fixed with the version V3 upgrade

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Project Airbus A319 FD Special version V3 complete pack (CFM and IAE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This new version comes with the new features provide by the the v3.05 version of the panel. Engines are new, and the aircraft installation is in 2 separate folder (to respect the original engines datas)
Date of release : 24th june
Airbus Version : AirbusAirbus A319-100 / Airbus Industrie code WV002
Engines : CFM56-5B7 27000 lbs (120.01 kN) & IAE v2524-A5 24980 lbs (111.12 kN)
Update :
Textures include in the pack : Air Canada, Easy Jet, Frontier N927FR, Scandinavian SAS, United Airlines, US Airways N837AW "Eagle"
Download link : Pack Airbus A319 FD Special Version V3 on AVSIM
Actual version bug report : Not bug at this time

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Airbus A320 FD Special version 2 Base pack
this version is no longer available - See below the V3
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date of release : 9th April
Airbus Version : AirbusAirbus A320-100 & A320-200 / Airbus Industrie code WV011
Engines : CFM CFM56-5B4 27,000 lbs (120 kN) thrust & IAE IAEV2527-A5 26,500 livres (117.80 kN) thrust : The 2 engines version are in separate folders (because CFM has wingflex and not IAE, then aircraft.cfg is not the same)
Panel Version : 2.01
Update : Panel V3 adaptation in construction - Update at the end of june
Textures include in the pack : Air France F-GJVB, Air France F-GKXG, Iberia EC-HAG, British Airways G-EUUZ, US Airways N128UW, Avianca N939AV, Air Canada, Air Cyprius,Air New Zealand, Dragonair
Download link : no longer available
Actual version bug report :When your are in AP NAV mode, in the lower right of the ND, the VOR 2 ident is not displayed - When you load a saved a flight at High Altittude, the AP Speed may be decrease to a very low value in some case. This two bugs will be fixed with the version V3 upgrade

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Airbus A320 FD Special version V3 complete Pack CFM & IAE engines

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date of release : 10th July
Airbus Version : Airbus A320-100 & A320-200 / Airbus Industrie code WV011
Engines : CFM CFM56-5B4 27,000 lbs (120 kN) thrust & IAE IAEV2527-A5 26,500 livres (117.80 kN) thrust : The 2 engines version are in separate folders (because CFM has wingflex and not IAE, then aircraft.cfg is not the same)
Update : No update at this date
Textures include in the pack : Air France F-GJVB, Air France (CFM) , Iberia (CFM) , British Airways (IAE) , US Airways (IAE) , Air Inter (CFM) , Air New Zealand (CFM)
Download link : Pack Airbus A320 FD Special Version V3 on AVSIM
Actual version bug report :No bugs at this date

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Project Airbus A321 FD Special version V3 Final version (based on the PA A321 v2.1)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date of release : 2 juin 2012
Airbus Version : Airbus A321-100 & A321-200 / Airbus Industrie code WV002
Engines : CFM & IAE ( in 2 seperates folders)
Panel Version : 2.01 - version 3.05 with the link below
Update : Version 3.05 for the panel - AVSIM link ----> http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=169408 Flightsim.com link ------> http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/content.p ... fid=166536 ------ updated the 17th june 2012
Textures include in the pack : Air France (CFM), Air Inter (CFM), AER Lingus (CFM) , ASIANA (IAE), EasyJet (IAE)
Download link on AVSIM library : AIRBUS A321 FD Special version V3 on AVSIM - Pack complet CFM + IAE (with 5 liveries) : You must download the aircraft base pack and the panel update.
Actual bug report : Bugs fixed with the v3.05 of the panel; see link above

You can make a search with my name on Avsim library with the "extended search function" or the page with all my uploads is here : http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DL ... CatID=root

You can post here all your problems and remarks, I will try to help you with my bad english.

Last bug reported :
If your flight not begin in cold & dark sitation or if your engines shutdown immediately after take off, this is because your default flight is the original default flight of FSX, with the ULM , flying at "Friday harbor".

To solve this problem, start a flight with any aircraft, in any airport (prefer an airport of your country to have the right time according GMT in FSX). When the scenary is loaded. turn off all system of this aircraft ( engines, battery, ignition) and save the flight by checked the checkbox in the "Save flight" window called "make this the default flight".

Quit fsx.

Open the FSX.CFG file (located in "C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Microsoft\FSX" if you are under XP, or "C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX" if you are under Vista or Seven) with the notepad or equivalent and in the [MAIN} section, add the line : DisablePreload=1

Relaunch fsx and try. For your next flights, don't check the checkbox "make this the default flight" when you saved a flight.

Francois Dore (Fdd_fr) - Orgeval - France

Last update of this post : July the 26th 2012
Last edited by fdd_fr on 29 Dec 2012, 21:27, edited 46 times in total.

kremin

Re: Support Project Airbus A318 FD Special Version

Post by kremin »

Hello Francois,
Thanks for this panel - I find it very interesting. I hope you will do one for the A320 as well.I have only flown it a little so I will make some more comments later.
And your English is not so bad...... :)

Rick Canham
South Australia

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Hello rick,

Thank you for your message.

I'm changing the autopilot, because the default autopilot doesn't update speed while climb, with altitude increase, and if you don't monitor speed, the risk of overspeed is important.

Now, so that as the aircraft climbs, the velocity is updated, so it will not be possible to overspeed.

There will be a transition altitude (24,000 feet), beyond which the speed of the PA will only in Mach mode. Transition will be automatic

I will move the file within a few hours. I am trying to complete tests

Also, the A319 panel adaptation (like this A318) is soon ready. And A320 et A321 will follow quickly.

The new autopilot that I am working will be compatible with all series.

Francois Dore

Adriano1243

Post by Adriano1243 »

And If I try to move the file "Panel" at the A318 for the hole A32X it wont work?

Also I have a suguestion: - Why you do not try to modificate the GPS into a FMC and using this last one on the VC?

Thanks for the work! The painel is Aswome!

(Sorry my bad English too!)

GoldLeader

Post by GoldLeader »

You should make one with vasFMC (not stand-alone)! I'll thank you forever for that! Also the transition altitude should be 29,000 feet, since at that altitude pilots switch from knots to mach.

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Adriano1243 wrote:And If I try to move the file "Panel" at the A318 for the hole A32X it wont work?

Also I have a suguestion: - Why you do not try to modificate the GPS into a FMC and using this last one on the VC?

Thanks for the work! The painel is Aswome!

(Sorry my bad English too!)
Hello adriano,

It will not work correctly. I must adapted a file of this panel to each aircraft (A_PFD.xml). My project is to develop each version of this Airbus family.

The A319 version will be ready next weekend and perharps the A320 Also.
GoldLeader wrote:You should make one with vasFMC (not stand-alone)! I'll thank you forever for that! Also the transition altitude should be 29,000 feet, since at that altitude pilots switch from knots to mach.
I have choosed 24000 because some guys on an over forum tell me that on boeing aircraft for example, transition altitude between IAS/Mach is 24000 and also, because this is near this flight level that the IAS/TAS become important. But I can change this value or you will can edit the file to put the value of your choice.

And about FMC, I don't use it; I am so sorry but I don't like FMC. This is the only thing I dislike in the simulation.....for the time being....I made my flight plans with FS commander, with SID and Star, but the interface of FMC is too painful for my taste.
I may change one day be of the opinion

I will upload this new autopilot.xml at the and of the day.

Thank you for your feedback

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

If you want to test my custom autopilot with My A318 special version, you can download it here https://rapidshare.com/files/3347087880/autopilot.xml

Before intall it, go to your PA318fd\Panel\A318\ folder, and rename the existing autopilot.xml file in autopilot.xml.old to keep it in backup.

and copy downloaded Autopilot.xml in this directory.

Thank you for your feedback.

Francois Dore

kremin

Post by kremin »

Francois,
Don't know what you've done but the new autopilot does not work for me - AP and ATHR buttons illuminate when pressed and autopilot seems to engage but Speed, Course and Altitude buttons do not respond so autopilot cannot be set.........any ideas?

thanks, and keep up the good work....you just might have tempted me back into Airbus flying after a long time away.....

Rick

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Excuse me, i Have forgotten to tell that I have inverted the mouse button for the PA.

Setting are again with the left button, but for engaged/disengaged the push-pull button 'Speed, ALT, Heading and VS) , you must use the Rightclick button.

I have made this modification by a remark of a simmer, and that seems logical and more fonctional in VC mode.
Last edited by fdd_fr on 15 Feb 2012, 11:15, edited 1 time in total.

swiss1578

Post by swiss1578 »

Hey you have done a great job on the A318 so far :)

Would it be possible for you to adapt this panel and autopilot for Tom Ruth's A332 and A333?
(the A340 is probably not possible because of the ECAM Panel...)

Dominik

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Hi Dominik,

It is in my project to adapt tom ruth A33x;

But he'll have to be patient because these changes take a long time, and I want to end A32x family first.
And it is also in my project to add a VNAV simplified system with a gauge of my work .... for those like me who do not want the FMC, but would like a VNAV solution.

Many works in perspectiv

fdd_fr

Re: Support Project Airbus A318/319/320/321 FD Special Versi

Post by fdd_fr »

Some new of my project:

I have edited the title of the topic because, I will make all the a3xx series.

I am in final testing for the A319 version, called V2, that will be a major upgrade against my fisrt edition of the A318 v1.1. ( I will upgrade the A318 to this V2 in the same time). I have put onlinetoo quickly the A318 and It have some bugs, but this A319 will be perfect.

- I have created a new gauge : FD_VNAV. THis gauge manage the vertical navigation like a FMC. The gauge manage automaticaly the vertical speed in real time, according the weight of the aircraft and the altitude by 4 programmed curves (see user manual for information).
- I have corrected bugs and improving the autopilot in constant mach climb.
- I have added maay information on PFD, MFD and ecams.
- I have corrected bugs on the SFCC gauge (which control flaps and slats)
- I have modify the interior mdl (the virtual cokpit) to use the 5th position of the MFD mode selector (position PLN) which show the radar map, included show ai traffic in real time.
- manu others change ......

you can download the unfinished user manual in english to make an idea of these changes => https://rapidshare.com/files/2625752203 ... ion_v2.PDF

this manual is not finished and don't speak about MFD Radar map., so see picture of it in popup mode :

After, I will update my first A318, and I will adapt the 320 and 321

Black symbols are ai traffic.

I think that the project will be finish this weekend.

I worked 2 months on this version

GaryG

Post by GaryG »

Nice! Keep up the good work. Everbody started from the simple. Some people really know how to teach themselves.

Good job

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

I have finished the job on the PA A319. You can download it on Avsim; follow this link : http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=167176

There is an english and French user manual in PDF format in the aircraft folder.

Be careful, the PA push-pull button works with with the right click mouse.

See the general board forum for some screenshots and information about this version.

So, I have forgoten in the pack to fx files for the red/green wings lights; so If you have never installed a Project Airbus, you must download these 2 files and put it in the "EFFECTS" folder of your FSX/

The 2 fx files are here : https://rapidshare.com/files/861779066/Feux_de_nav.zip

Goog flight and if you are a problem, please report to me here.

The updated version of the PA 318 will be at the end of the week.

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Since the plane has been downloaded over 10.000 times and I receive numerous email inquiries, I have updated and reorganized the first post of this thread for give easy support and information about this series of aircrafts.

Thank you very much

François

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

I have updated the first post, because the Version V3 of the A321 is now realized. You will find the link in the first post.

MAny thanks.

François

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Hello everybody,

Some users report to me that they are the pusback' turn (right or left) function that don't work with the A321 V3 and they can open only the main door (not cargo or others doors).

Please, , can you tell me if these functions work or not on your computer ? On my computer, all work well, so I don't understand what can be happens and I cannot find alone the problem, like it doesn't appear on my configuration.

Francois

CelMcN

Post by CelMcN »

Have tested and confirm I have the same problems. I can only open the main door but no others. Pushback works in straight line but cannot turn left or right.

Regards,

Ted Mulligan

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 2.4GHz, 4 GB RAM
ATI Radeon HD 5670

hdxfazioli

Post by hdxfazioli »

Hi Sir Francois,

I'm having problem with the a321 FD special Version 3 air speed settings.... When I reach my attitude of 20,000+ ft, the air speed indicator changing from knot to mach right? The problem is after the chaging, I can't change the Mach value at all and as the Auto thrust just keep my engine power to TOGA mode.... then result in over-speeding....when i pointed to the speed turning knob it show up 999 knots (when in mach mode).... Any way to solve the problem that I have?? Thank you very much!!!

Best Regard
Shan

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

CelMcN wrote:Have tested and confirm I have the same problems. I can only open the main door but no others. Pushback works in straight line but cannot turn left or right.

Regards,

Ted Mulligan

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 2.4GHz, 4 GB RAM
ATI Radeon HD 5670
Hello ted,

This problem is a mystery for me, necause, I don't use any xml instruction code about pusback (it is a function managed by FSX). So I woulld like to know the percent of user who have this problem, and see thier computer configuration or fsx configuration. In the french forum where I have debyg the aircraft, 2 persons on 10 have this problem. I would like to solve it, but it doesn't appear on my configuration and I don't understand where it can be.

Can you tell me your FSX version ?

To solve temporarely the pushback problem, you can use the groundhandling gauge that is a frreware gauge that you can find on Avsim or flightsim library.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience of this mysterious phenomenon and I still look for the cause
hdxfazioli wrote:Hi Sir Francois,

I'm having problem with the a321 FD special Version 3 air speed settings.... When I reach my attitude of 20,000+ ft, the air speed indicator changing from knot to mach right? The problem is after the chaging, I can't change the Mach value at all and as the Auto thrust just keep my engine power to TOGA mode.... then result in over-speeding....when i pointed to the speed turning knob it show up 999 knots (when in mach mode).... Any way to solve the problem that I have?? Thank you very much!!!

Best Regard
Shan

Hello shan,

Thank you for your interest,

the transition altitude between IAS/MACH is 25000 feet.

I think that your problem comes that you have a wrong configuration in your FSX setting about air speed; See the page 42 of the user manual. In your FSX realism setting, today, you must have " Display true air speed";

so you must select : " Display the indicated airspeed" ! like the picture below :

And your problem will be solved. And your simulator will be near the reality.

CelMcN

Post by CelMcN »

Hi Francois,

Thanks for your reply, I'll look at the groundhandling gauge as you suggest. I only have the basic (ie not Deluxe or Gold) version of FSX + sp1 + sp2 (not Acceleration).

Neither the Pushback or Door problems are any inconvenience to me personally. As you had asked for feedback, I thought it was only fair to reply. Perhaps others could too?

Regards,
Ted Mulligan

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Thank you very much ted !

And like you tell, I would like to have the maximum of feedback about this pushback and doors problem (from usesr who have the problem and also from users who have no problem).

I cannot found alone thus bug bacause It don't exist on my fsx.

So, please, write me !

Thank you

Francois

hdxfazioli

Post by hdxfazioli »

Dear Sir Francois,

Thank you so much for the reply and guidance!!! Well I think should take more time on reviewing the manual book before flying one of your wonderful tuned aircraft~ hahaha!

Base on Ted Mulligan post, I'm also having the problem which Ted facing.... only straight push back can't turn to left or right.... same goes for the door problem... Hope Sir Francois can find the solution for both our problem~ Thank you very much!!!

Best Regards
Shan

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Hello friends,

Thak you for your feedback.

Now it is sure, there is bug in the aircraft panel. Thanks to the guys of Fsdeveloper.com who guide me to find the bug.....

Normally, we found the reason. It comes from the fact that an instruction is executed in a loop and prevents the reading of key codes that are into several actions (doors, pusback, engines ....)

thanks to doug Dawson, who has created a tool (event_logger) that monitir the gauge. With this tool, I identified the faulty gauge, and I'm looking at the code.

I will publish within 24 hours an update Panel .cab file and the problem should disappear for always.

With my apologies for the inconvenience.

Francois

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Hello friends,

The bug's panel of the A321 V3 is now fixed. The panel is in beta testing since last night with some users. I wait 24 hours their feedback to be sure everything works.

So , If all is ok, the update of the panel will be online on AVSIM tomorrow.

I will post here when the link will be available.

thank you for your patience.

Francois

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

I have udapted the links of the first post :

The news of the days are :

An upgrade pack is available to the Airbus A318 FD special version V2 to special Version V3 (panel 3.05)

A complete pack is available for the Airbus A318 FD special version V3 (for those who havn't the V2)

An updated panel is available for the Airbus A321 Fd Special Version V3 that fixes the bugs of the original pack.

All links in the first post.

Thank you

Francois

fsx738

Post by fsx738 »

Nice!!! Keep up good work!!!! Thanks for this amazing models! :))

Ghostmaster

Post by Ghostmaster »

Love your work man.

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Thank you very much !

See the first post : tha A319 in version V3 is now available on AVSIM.

I have edited the first post with the link to download this new version, with the new features of the panel 3.05

Have a good flight !

Francois

CelMcN

Post by CelMcN »

Hi Francois,

Doors and pushback all ok for me now. Thanks also for the revised A319 package. Superb!

Salutations,
Ted Mulligan

diogo180794

Post by diogo180794 »

I don't freaking know what the hell is happening. I start the A321 engines properly, but as soon as I take off the egines go out and I lose control of the airplane...
This is freaking me out....

This only happens in A321. In a320 and a319 everything runs smooth.

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

You haven't read correctly the user manual.

By defaut, all the flight controls are disabled. You must select when your are on the ground, which type of Fly By wire you want :

If all the the FBW swithes (area 4 & 5 ) are "OFF" , controls works on ground only. After take off, no flight controls and crash.

- If you select all the right FBW switches, aircraft will work in Airbus FBW "DIRECT LAW" mode : That's means that all the flight controls will work like all other airplanes. (you must toggle the 4 switches)

- If you select all the right and left FBW switches (the seven switches), aircraft will work in Airbus FBW "NORMAL LAW" : That's means that when you are on the ground, all flight controls work like an other aircraft, but after take off, only the joystick control will be available for the pilot; Trim and rudder will be controlled by computer. This is the real FBW function.

You have a message on the ECAM to know the statu of the FBW

If all the seven switches are "off", after take off, you will no controls and a crash.

Read the chapter Fly By wire my user manual.

EDIT : And check if you have updated the panel (there two file : the aircraft pack and a panel update (v3.05).

diogo180794

Post by diogo180794 »

I've done everything you've said and it still happens. As soos as I take off the runway, engines just go out.
Sometimes it happens a similar thing. I can take off, and when I reach the cruise level altitude, that's where the engines go out....

Ty

PS:Do I have to keep the fuel valves open? I ask you this because in A320 and A319 I don't have to and the plane flies normally.
Last edited by diogo180794 on 28 Jun 2012, 10:21, edited 2 times in total.

fsx738

Post by fsx738 »

I have the same problem.. But with Airbus a319 v3. I did everything as it is written in user manual. But as soon as take off, aircraft engines suddenly shut down. :

I tried to fly with fly by wire: normal law and direct law.. But the same thing happens.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english. :roll:

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Hundred of users have tested the aircraft, and I have never got this feedback.

In the V3, the fuel system is real. fuel pumps and valves must be open and activate. If you tunr off a fuel pump, the engine stop immediately.

I recall that the aircraft work only with FSX + SP2 or Acceleration pack.

I am not at home, also, I cannot do a test, but I will test at the end of the day.

May be you set center tank level to 0. You must let 10 or 15% of fuel in center tank.

Give me more information : Have you make an update of the V2 to the V3 or your install is a new install of the V3 ?

If you have made the update V2 to V3, have you follow the instruction and replace aircraft.cfg, panel.cfg and .cab file ?

fsx738

Post by fsx738 »

Now i using only a319 v3.I downloaded complete pack v3 (new install of V3). In the center tank, I leave with no less than 30% during each flight. But sometimes i take off without any problems. But I think I am doing something wrong. :|

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

When you takeoff, set the secondary ecam on fuel page and monitor it (fuel pumps and valves must be keep green).

Popup you the secondary ecam on fuel page and the 2d overhead and if your have the problem, take a screenshot quickly befoe the crash , like this, I would see what happens

fsx738

Post by fsx738 »

Before take off

After take off

Edit: I have the same problem with a321v3.

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

You are the first to have this problem !!!!

But on the screenshots, engines seams to run

And I would like the fuel Page of the secondary ecam; your screenshoots show the Bleed page.

Are you sure to have FSX and SP2 ?

Have you try in Virtual cockpit mode ?

Very very strange .......

fsx738

Post by fsx738 »

Yes, im sure i have Fsx+sp2.

Before take off. (overhead panel)

Before take off (fuel page)

After take off (overhead panel)

After take off (fuel page)

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Thank you for your response.

Can you tell me :
- How you start engines (CTRL+E or Manual procedure)
- How you take off ? with manual throttle , Auto-throttle , with VNAV .....
- Have you some ADDons (VASFMC for example)
-

In your fisrt screenshots, A/THR switch is not armed, but Speed is set to 250, like there is VNAV armed; It is curious, because VNAV cannot be armed if A/THR is not armed.

Describe your comlete procedure.

Excuse me for these questions, but like I said, you are the first to have this problem, and without precision, I cannot find where is the bug.

I stay here 1 hour and after I will go for 2 days in hollidays. So, I comeback monday.

Francois

fsx738

Post by fsx738 »

-I sart engines manually.
-I immediately set the speed to 250, take off without the auto-throttle, (with manual throttle), without VNAV. I set VNAV about 5000ft-7000ft.
-No, i dont have any addons.

Enjoy your holidays! :)

scotgr

Post by scotgr »

Hi there love this pack. I have one small problem when i go above the 25000ft mark and the auto-throttle changes to mach, my airspeed jams at 990knts and i cannot change this. This is the same for the A319 and A321, i have FSX set to show true airspeed.

Thanks

scotgr

Post by scotgr »

My Bad just re-read the topic and see you need to set it at show indicated airspeed i will try again sorry

scotgr

Post by scotgr »

Problem solved

razbdaz

Post by razbdaz »

Extremely frustrated in attempting to determine why all of my A321-211 CFM and IAE engines are transparent. The only thing I see with the CFM appears to be the first stage of the fans and a internal ring. with the IAE engine, I see only the exhaust housing. I have reinstalled several times following the Text, added the Lufthansa livery and still the same. I then downloaded the AirFrancepa321-211fsx.zip which uses the same model and it showed up the same way. The texture file A321_2_t.bmp shows the engine nacelles etc for all of the liveries, yet somehow is not displayed. Everything else works fine. Hopefully someone has the answer.
Regards

esg

Post by esg »

Have you updated FSX to SP2?

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

fsx738 wrote:-I sart engines manually.
-I immediately set the speed to 250, take off without the auto-throttle, (with manual throttle), without VNAV. I set VNAV about 5000ft-7000ft.
-No, i dont have any addons.

Enjoy your holidays! :)

Hi Fsx738,

A guy an the french forum where I had debug the aircraft had havethe same problem. For him, the problem came of FSUIPC , unregisterd version; He has delete his FSUIPC config file and re-install the aircraft, and all work now.

This is the onlly way that I have found.

François

fsx738

Post by fsx738 »

Hi Fracois,

Sorry for this stupid question.. :D

Where can I find FSUIPC cfg. file?

I remember i had FSUIPC. But FSUIPC suddenly disappeared. And then I have not seen it...

FSX738

razbdaz

Post by razbdaz »

esg wrote:Have you updated FSX to SP2?
ESG,
Thank you for the answer. Apparently my SP2 was corrupt and not noticed for the past three years. Never gave me a problem with Aircraft installs both regular and AI. I went round and round with attempting to re-install SP1 and SP2 used the "repair option" on my Delux edition and finally bit the bullet and reinstalled. What a joy that was ........... Cleaned and installed three times before it finally accepted over the course of three days.
Just finished copy and pasting various FSX folders from my backup HD and I think I now have Carpel syndrome.
Thanks again
Fred B
ps : the A321-200 liveries are working just fine.........:D :D