[A380,VC] pax sign switches

quentcor

[A380,VC] pax sign switches

Post by quentcor »

Good day,

This is an absolutely fantastic piece of work! It's a pleasure to fly and one doesn't miss the 2D panels after some practice in the virtual cockpit.

I'm not sure whether the real-life A380 has automated passenger signs, or whether these are managed by the cabin management, but I was surprised that these switches on the overhead panel have not been activated. Having been involved with flight simulation for 15-plus years, I guess I'm an old fashioned pilot and I find myself wanting to use the pax signs after takeoff, during turbulence and before landing. Is there any plan to activate these switches and produce a patch to update the overhead?

Thanks for a superb effort.

Quentin Moore

esg

Re: [A380,VC] pax sign switches

Post by esg »

It's unlikely that there will be any updates to the VC. :(

quentcor

Post by quentcor »

Is the reason for the unlikelihood related to time constraints, or is there a copyright embargo in place? Quentin

esg

Post by esg »

Time constraints.

uranus

Post by uranus »

Which panel of the A380 are you all using? I have seen several and all were bad except an not that original one and that's the wellknown Italian one from Francesco Rinaldi. Now I saw a new one by downloading the PA A380 Angry Birds from www.flightsim.com. I've not have the time to sort that thing out tho.