A350 model

kkeeble741

A350 model

Post by kkeeble741 »

I think the a350 model should be created , the camsim model is good just the wing and engine aren't as realistic , the a380 engines could be used as the engine as they have the realistic fan blades , the camsim model fuse could be used as a Guide line, just an idea :)

ellisonairplane4

Re: A350 model

Post by ellisonairplane4 »

Are You Kidding Me The Camsim Model Of The A350 Is Totally Disgusting From Modeling To Flight Characteristics From What It Looks And Fly's In Real Life, I Mean Did You See The Front, AFT, Wing, Engines, Flight Characteristics, The Nose Does Not Even Look Like The A350 Even If You Add Those Black Shades Which The Real A350 Has And Which Makes It Look More Awesome, And It Would Still Not Look Like It, The AFT Fuselage Is One Of Thing That Disgusted Me The Most The Rear End Of The B787 On The A350, Now I Like The B787, But Rear End Of A B787 On An A350 Does Not Suit It At All, The Wings Are Not Modeled Properly And Neither The Rolls Royce Engines The Flight Characteristics Sucks Big Time, So If You Say That The CAMSIM Model Is Good I Would Laugh At You, And If You Say That CAMSIM Fuselage Model Could Be Used As Guide Line I Say Never. Project Airbus Modeling And Flight Characteristic Is At Pay ware Quality For Freeware Aircraft And If They Ever Do The A350 In The Future They Must Start it From Scratch.
Can't Wait For Their Latest Project A330/A340 To Be Finished But When They Do Finish It Will Be The Best Freeware A330/A340 For FSX/FS2004 Ever.

swap777

Post by swap777 »

ellisonairplane4 wrote:Are You Kidding Me The Camsim Model Of The A350 Is Totally Disgusting From Modeling To Flight Characteristics From What It Looks And Fly's In Real Life, I Mean Did You See The Front, AFT, Wing, Engines, Flight Characteristics, The Nose Does Not Even Look Like The A350 Even If You Add Those Black Shades Which The Real A350 Has And Which Makes It Look More Awesome, And It Would Still Not Look Like It, The AFT Fuselage Is One Of Thing That Disgusted Me The Most The Rear End Of The B787 On The A350, Now I Like The B787, But Rear End Of A B787 On An A350 Does Not Suit It At All, The Wings Are Not Modeled Properly And Neither The Rolls Royce Engines The Flight Characteristics Sucks Big Time, So If You Say That The CAMSIM Model Is Good I Would Laugh At You, And If You Say That CAMSIM Fuselage Model Could Be Used As Guide Line I Say Never. Project Airbus Modeling And Flight Characteristic Is At Pay ware Quality For Freeware Aircraft And If They Ever Do The A350 In The Future They Must Start it From Scratch.
Can't Wait For Their Latest Project A330/A340 To Be Finished But When They Do Finish It Will Be The Best Freeware A330/A340 For FSX/FS2004 Ever.
Wow, such powerful words. Don't worry bro in 5 years maybe your wish may come true....... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ;)

ellisonairplane4

Post by ellisonairplane4 »

I Really Wonder What Is Next After The A330/340.

AirbusA343

Post by AirbusA343 »

ellisonairplane4 wrote:Are You Kidding Me The Camsim Model Of The A350 Is Totally Disgusting From Modeling To Flight Characteristics From What It Looks And Fly's In Real Life, I Mean Did You See The Front, AFT, Wing, Engines, Flight Characteristics, The Nose Does Not Even Look Like The A350 Even If You Add Those Black Shades Which The Real A350 Has And Which Makes It Look More Awesome, And It Would Still Not Look Like It, The AFT Fuselage Is One Of Thing That Disgusted Me The Most The Rear End Of The B787 On The A350, Now I Like The B787, But Rear End Of A B787 On An A350 Does Not Suit It At All, The Wings Are Not Modeled Properly And Neither The Rolls Royce Engines The Flight Characteristics Sucks Big Time, So If You Say That The CAMSIM Model Is Good I Would Laugh At You, And If You Say That CAMSIM Fuselage Model Could Be Used As Guide Line I Say Never. Project Airbus Modeling And Flight Characteristic Is At Pay ware Quality For Freeware Aircraft And If They Ever Do The A350 In The Future They Must Start it From Scratch.
I like the CamSim A350 although I might be biased because I'm Filipino and the CamSim A350 has a Philippine Airlines livery around somewhere...

Just kidding, I got tired of the CamSim.

paris316

Post by paris316 »

lol forget about the a330/a340 its been 6 years already lol