Project FMC simplified for Project Airbus

Prosdocimo

Re: Project FMC simplified for Project Airbus

Post by Prosdocimo »

fdd_fr wrote:
10 Apr 2017, 18:20

Only explanation that I see : you have a confligt between 2 AFCAD.
Mmmm good point. I will check it next weekend. Where I have to watch? Airac files in scenery folder?

wulfbindewald

Post by wulfbindewald »

Prosdocimo wrote:
10 Apr 2017, 21:22
fdd_fr wrote:
10 Apr 2017, 18:20

Only explanation that I see : you have a confligt between 2 AFCAD.
Mmmm good point. I will check it next weekend. Where I have to watch? Airac files in scenery folder?
A common practice to find out any additional scenery is to search for any file according to the airport ICAO code, e.g *LIMC*, within the ENTIRE FSX/P3D folder. Potential conflicts are add. sceneries/AFCAD or payware AI traffic.

Flyer10

Post by Flyer10 »

wulfbindewald wrote:
10 Apr 2017, 12:32

Just made an exemplary comparison on two airports with A320_IAE, where I know, that the airport altitude has been changed due to the new addon scenery vs. FSX default (here ORBX FTX NCA in KMRY, ORBX FTX SCA in KBUR). The pink elevation corresponds to the new addon scenery´s airport altitude which is shown in the sim map too.

QNH value: Are you using "real weather" or FSX default defined weather options? I´m asking because the real weather values vary
sometimes in shortest distance and the given airport value in the sim map differs from the value at the runway´s end.
I use real weather but the difference is visible before the engines are even started and the destination airport is out of the weather range.
I will make a note of the airports as I come across them. Maybe its only certain airports?

Flyer10

Post by Flyer10 »

Use simple airport scanner and that will find duplicate afcads, I know 100% its not the problem in my case. I only ever have 1 addon afcad and of course the default which you cant get rid of.

http://www.scruffyduck.org/simple-airpo ... 4584282795

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

When you see a difference betwen title altitude and map altitude, take a screenshot of the FMC to see the difference.

Flyer10

Post by Flyer10 »

here you go.

1625 in the elevation bit 1680 in the map. Most are off but only by a few feet so it doesn't make too much difference but landing there would either result in a big float or no flare at all on autoland.

I use freemesh so I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

????????

I never had this issue :@

no idea for the moment .....

try to disable you addon Mesh in the FSX library manager and look at if any change ....

Flyer10

Post by Flyer10 »

I don't think its the mesh, the elevation figure is the default airport height, the map figure is the add on airport height. The map figure is correct but I believe the aircraft gets its data from the elevation figure so the plane would dive into the runway with an autoland.

I think the map figure needs to be used instead of the default figure above it which changes with addon aiports.

wulfbindewald

Post by wulfbindewald »

I could exactly duplicate this altitude discrepancy phenomen 1625/1680ft at ZUUU with an add. airport scenery available at flightsim.com, file name fsx_zuuu.zip. Reading format within the FMC tool a prob? Just guessing.
The airport altitude from FSX default (w/o add. scenery) displays correctly.

Flyer10

Post by Flyer10 »

I think that's the file although I got it from avsim, good to see its been confirmed on another computer. Its not an addon error either as it happens on just about every addon airport although its usually under ten feet so results in either a little float or a slightly hard landing.

Prosdocimo

Post by Prosdocimo »

I think it should enought to see from which information source FMC takes elevation data. Are map value and upper corner value taken from different source?

campbec55

Post by campbec55 »

I suspect FMC is reading the default airport file but the map is reading the add-on scenery. I have checked the default file. 1625ft would have been correct when FSX was written. It's the elevation of the threshold of 20L. I think a new runway, 02R/20L was built and the threshold of 02R is at 512m or 1680ft. So, the author of the new airport file just used the new elevation. The aerodrome chart lists the airport elevation as 512m. To make things more interesting, the 20L end of this runway is about 15m or 50ft lower than 02R. Quite a slope.

Prosdocimo

Post by Prosdocimo »

François I found the trick about my 0ft elevation! I was always loading a preexistent flight plan (as I normal do and never gave me problems). But if I create a new flight plan and overwrite the old one I have the correct arrival elevation. So i just need to overwrite all my saved flight plans..

Flyer10

Post by Flyer10 »

campbec55 wrote:
15 Apr 2017, 11:24
I suspect FMC is reading the default airport file but the map is reading the add-on scenery. I have checked the default file. 1625ft would have been correct when FSX was written. It's the elevation of the threshold of 20L. I think a new runway, 02R/20L was built and the threshold of 02R is at 512m or 1680ft. So, the author of the new airport file just used the new elevation. The aerodrome chart lists the airport elevation as 512m. To make things more interesting, the 20L end of this runway is about 15m or 50ft lower than 02R. Quite a slope.
François says it only gets the data from the default GPS but the values as are say, map from the addon, elevation from the default airport. I'd think they way to solve it is to copy the map value to the elevation or get the elevation from the addon value.

Usually its not a problem and only a few feet out but theres several like this one where it results in a crash using autoland as its looking for a runway 50 feet underground. Using radar altimeter wont work as anything other than a perfectly flat airport will have terrible results.

campbec55

Post by campbec55 »

Hi,

I've been doing some more detective work. As Francois has stated all along FMC is doing nothing wrong. I downloaded and installed fsx_zuuu.zip from AVSIM. I am seeing elevation of 1680ft on the plan and in the top corner. I am now starting to think that an incomplete installation of the airport update is the reason for the differences. Can those who experience the problem check for this file:

FSX\scenery\World\scenery\ZUUU_ADEX_MR_ALT.bgl

It's the file with the updated altitude for the airport. Installation of this file is step #4 in the readme which states "If you skip this step, you will see obvious ALTITUDE differences around the airport."

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Prosdocimo wrote:
15 Apr 2017, 11:35
François I found the trick about my 0ft elevation! I was always loading a preexistent flight plan (as I normal do and never gave me problems). But if I create a new flight plan and overwrite the old one I have the correct arrival elevation. So i just need to overwrite all my saved flight plans..
thanks for information !

I will check the FMC load data code, because maybe a issue in case of saved flight.

Thanks !

campbec55

Post by campbec55 »

Well, that's not it (the missing file). I just removed that file and ended up with 1680 in the elevation and 1624 on the plan, the opposite of what everyone else had. Maybe I should butt out. I do know however that with all four files installed for the airport, all the elevations are correct.

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Flyer10, I agree with Cambec55; I think that something is not correctly installed in your addon.

I checked ZUUU stock airport and data are ok :

I checked also with LPMA Madeira, because I know that the FSX default altitude for this airport is 711 ft and Aerosoft scenery that I have, has an altitude of 164 ft and data are ok in FMC :

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

I discovered another bug in the v1.59, with the new feature that reset panel in case of flight plan change.

the bug appears when you save a flight; when you reload your flight to complete it, panel will be reset when aircraft will land (when wheels touch the ground).

this is becasue the filght load operation has the same effect that if you load a new flight plan but current code can reload panel only if aircraft is on the ground; this is the reason why panel is not reset immediatly after load the flight but when you touch ground.

So, I add a security to cancel the reset instruction if aircraft is airborne.

So, I will upload this afternoon a new beta of the A330-300, with a better behavior (better high altitude capture, better approach profil......)

Flyer10

Post by Flyer10 »

fdd_fr wrote:
16 Apr 2017, 04:47
Flyer10, I agree with Cambec55; I think that something is not correctly installed in your addon.

I checked ZUUU stock airport and data are ok :
The FMC only uses stock data even with addon airports or addon mesh, all addon airports will not work properly. The FMC is getting the data from the wrong area.

Surely the FMC should use the correct data? Especially as it gets the correct data for the map, all you need to do is use that data for the elevation. Then every single airport will work

wulfbindewald

Post by wulfbindewald »

Flyer10 wrote:
16 Apr 2017, 09:25
The FMC only uses stock data even with addon airports or addon mesh, all addon airports will not work properly.
All addon airports? This is not my experience. I exemplary spot checked ORBX addon airports and they work properly with respect to apply Orbx-modified altitudes into FMC. The ZUUU addon altitude issue is still a mistery.....

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Flyer10 wrote:
16 Apr 2017, 09:25
The FMC only uses stock data even with addon airports or addon mesh, all addon airports will not work properly. The FMC is getting the data from the wrong area.

Surely the FMC should use the correct data? Especially as it gets the correct data for the map, all you need to do is use that data for the elevation. Then every single airport will work
FMC get information from FSX, addon sceneries included. If you get a wrong altitude, this is because you have a conflict with your addon scenery. 2 BGL (FSX stock and addon) are active at the same time

look at my post above about LPMA : FSX stock is 711 ft and FMC get the aerosoft altitude in title and map : 164 ft.

campbec55

Post by campbec55 »

Regarding ZUUU, I checked the altitude with only the stock airport and the map and title were both 1625ft. There is only one runway, 02/20. Then I added the airport upgrade in fsx_zuuu.zip, downloaded from AVSIM. There are now two runways, the original, now 02L/20R and the new one to the south, 02R/20L. The elevations in the map and title are both 1680ft. I checked with two different flight plans: ZUUU - ZSPD and ZSPD - ZUUU just to make sure it worked as departure or arrival. FMC displays the correct altitudes.

The320Pilot

Post by The320Pilot »

I have never had any issues with the FMC and add-on airports.

P.S.: I tested the A320 CFM two days ago and the A319 CFM yesterday and they work perfectly.
P.S. 2: You guys need to try the runway 22R approach at Nice, France.

Flyer10

Post by Flyer10 »

I think I have solved the problem, ZUUU listed as 1680 altitude.

A FSC generated flightplan has this:
<DestinationLLA>N30° 33' 11.970605",E103° 57' 0.000000",+001677.00</DestinationLLA>

while the proatc flight plan has this:
<DestinationLLA>N30° 34' 41.994451",E103° 56' 49.000000",+001625.00</DestinationLLA>

Obviously the FMC gets its landing data from the .flt file, while the map data must come from the sim. A workaround is that you can change the altitude of the airports in proatc if François doesn't want to change anything.

It seems proatc has one value but this doesn't match the data in the sim. Hence the difference in the arrival screen and autoland problems

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Flyer10 wrote:
17 Apr 2017, 10:09
I think I have solved the problem, ZUUU listed as 1680 altitude.

A FSC generated flightplan has this:
<DestinationLLA>N30° 33' 11.970605",E103° 57' 0.000000",+001677.00</DestinationLLA>

while the proatc flight plan has this:
<DestinationLLA>N30° 34' 41.994451",E103° 56' 49.000000",+001625.00</DestinationLLA>

Obviously the FMC gets its landing data from the .flt file, while the map data must come from the sim. A workaround is that you can change the altitude of the airports in proatc if François doesn't want to change anything.

It seems proatc has one value but this doesn't match the data in the sim. Hence the difference in the arrival screen and autoland problems
I cannot change anything flyer; There is only one XML instruction to get destination airport alitude : (C:fs9gps:FlightPlanDestinationAltitude,feet)

and there is only one XML instruction to display altitude on MAP : TextDetailLayerAirports (enum)

No choice.

Doc about the MAP code :

FMC code :

Code: Select all

<Macro id="Macro" Name="text_Detail_Airport">
	<MacroValue>0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 1 1 1 1 5 5 14 (L:Zoom) 2 / case</MacroValue>
</Macro>

<CustomDrawParam id="CustomDrawParam" Name="TextDetailLayerAirports">
		<Value>@text_Detail_Airport</Value>
</CustomDrawParam>

I repeat Flyer : You are the only one to get an issue with destination airport altitude info since 4 years. You have an issue with your addon scenery install.

Flyer10

Post by Flyer10 »

Its not the addon scenery, its the flight planner giving a different altitude, then the FMC uses that different altitude but I am still confused as to how the FMC can get 2 different figures.

I am trying to find where the 1625 figure came from but I cannot, the bgl and it airac data are both 1779/1680.

At least I found a way around it, altering the destination altitude in the .flt. I know someone else had the same problem so hopefully it will help him.

Edit - The problem seems the default data is wrong.

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

This is not a FMC issue. FMC get information from FSX : if you have a bad addon install, FSX return a wrong information.

You must check your addon installation.

2 solutions :

issue comes from your installation:
The better way is to use ADE (Airport Design Editor, a fabulous freeware) , to know the FSX stock BGL file that include ZUUU AFCAD (a file named APXxxxx.BGL) and disabled this file by add a ".old" extension).

issue comes that you use an old flight plan file saved before your addon installation:
Issue may comes also that if you use an old flight plan that you have saved before to install your addon. In this case, airport altitude information in the flight plan file will be different that airport altitude used by FSX GPS when it use addon, so you create an error/conflict in the FSX database:

so, in this case, delete your old flight plan file and create it again.

In all case, when you install an addon scenery, you cannot use all flight plan files dated before addon installation, otherwise, you will get geographic/altitude error. It is logical.

wulfbindewald

Post by wulfbindewald »

fdd_fr wrote:
18 Apr 2017, 07:17
In all case, when you install an addon scenery, you cannot use all flight plan files dated before addon installation, otherwise, you will get geographic/altitude error. It is logical.
Just to confirm that a new defined flightplan solved the altitude displayed discrepancy in ZUUU on my end.

The rule is simple: A new addon installation requires a new flightplan definition and saving. The new flightplan will overwrite the old one, if there are selected the same destinations A to B again.

moskito-x

Post by moskito-x »

wulfbindewald wrote:
18 Apr 2017, 08:29
The rule is simple: A new addon installation requires a new flightplan definition and saving. ....
Wulf that is correct.

As I wrote ...

Flyer10 uses PRO-ATC/X to create the flightplans.

To get the correct values Flyer10 must (can / should)
after every changes to the scenery ...

a) run of MakeRwys.exe in the flightsim folder !
b) PRO-ATC/X -> Data -> Import AIRAC data !

without doing above steps PRO-ATC/X created Flightplans can not be trusted !!

Thomas
Last edited by moskito-x on 19 Apr 2017, 00:06, edited 2 times in total.

Flyer10

Post by Flyer10 »

That's exactly what I do but proatc still lists the airport as 1625 for me. I have to run it as most of the afcads I download are because a new runway was built.

Can you download the zuuu addon and see if its the same for you, you can look at the runways.txt and its wrong there for me. It should be 1680.

Im ok that François says he can do nothing with it, I thought maybe he could change the value the FMC looked for but he cant so thats ok.

wulfbindewald

Post by wulfbindewald »

Here one pic from a RWY27L ILS approach to KORD Chicago O´Hare Intl during a flight test with the A320_IAE 1.59. KORD has 8 active runways and 14 STARs, so many airport data have to be defined.....up to the tool limits. This pic includes an additional freeware airport scenery/AFCAD.

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Hello,

Ok uploaded a new beta of the A330-300.

Provided with a new sound set and 4 liveries : Norwest, Lufthansa, Virgin and Emirates.

The RR engines version are set with the Tom Ruth VC. The PW version is set with the classic A32X VC.

Default VC view in the aircraft.cfg file is for Tom Ruth's VC. If you use the Calssic VC, change the active line in aircraft.cfg file in the [Views] section. (thanks wulf for viewpoint position)

This new beta comes with a new AIR file and aircraft file, with new engine thrust curves, new Gravity center, new load dispatching, new controls effetiveness for a better stability and cruise altitude capture (not perfect yet...)

Some minor issues fixed in the gauges (reset function in case of saved flight) , better autoland (must be improved again).

http://www.freenavdbgroup.com/download/ ... 1.59.1.zip

I did most of my test with a load of 190/220 tons to take off and 160/180 tons to landing.

I hope that aircraft.cfg file is in the right format.

Next update will be only AIR/Aircraft.cfg files and panel.

My 2 cents about Tom Ruth A330 : Aircraft 3D model is good, but I don't find beautiful textures on internet. All liveries that I donwloaded are poor in quality and with too many reflection. If you find high quality liveries, please share your links here. ;)

Thanks

Edit : About the Lufthansa livrery, there is an issue. You have to edit the aircraft.cfg file and in the Fltsim.xx section of lufthansa, change the panel name from panel=A330GE_TR to panel=A330GE.

François

Flyer10

Post by Flyer10 »

The aircraft.cfg is still in utf8, all you have to do is open it in the text editor and save it as ANSI. Make sure there's no .txt on the end as it saves it as aircraft.cfg.txt.

bankflyer

Post by bankflyer »

Problem with FD-FMC that I need help with; install appears fine, FNMC works but the SID/STAR and the airport information pages are blank, except that when I hover the mouse in the pages it says the information is there, it is just invisible. The screen is black with no words on it. I am using FSX sp 2 and the A320 on Windows 10. Anyone have a solution?

Flyer10

Post by Flyer10 »

The MTOW of the a330 is a bit off, it should be 533,519 instead of 513,677.
The RR engines have a static thrust of 71,100.

Also, will the 200 and F models be done in time or is it just the 300 you are doing?

--

Edit, tried a short flight in the Lufthansa and it wouldn't let me enter a departure runway, it said it doesn't exist. I tried lots of numbers and none worked. The second flight from a different airport was ok.
- The baro doesn't respond to the normal sim Kvar for STD. Nor does it use the set baro Kvar when you come back down under 18000 feet.
- The MLW should be 412,264.
- The cruise FL calculation is always FL120
- I would have stalled on climb as there didnt seem to be enough power to even keep climbing at 500 fpm at 20000 feet. I was 100,000lbs under MTOW.
- It descended perfectly, even going to -4000fpm to keep the target speed at the start of descent.
- It flared too early, leaving me floating about 10-20 feet above the runway.
- Reverse sounds, they don't seem to be there or are very quiet.

Aer Lingus A330 300
https://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=167521
Finnair
https://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=174650
KLM
https://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=165961

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

bankflyer wrote:
24 Apr 2017, 16:50
Problem with FD-FMC that I need help with; install appears fine, FNMC works but the SID/STAR and the airport information pages are blank, except that when I hover the mouse in the pages it says the information is there, it is just invisible. The screen is black with no words on it. I am using FSX sp 2 and the A320 on Windows 10. Anyone have a solution?
XMLTools.dll is not correctly installed or XMLTools.dll declaration in DLL.XML file is not correct.

Check :
- the DLL must be in your main FSX folder
- Post here the content of your DLL.XML file.

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Flyer10 wrote:
25 Apr 2017, 10:37
The MTOW of the a330 is a bit off, it should be 533,519 instead of 513,677.
The RR engines have a static thrust of 71,100.

Also, will the 200 and F models be done in time or is it just the 300 you are doing?

--

Edit, tried a short flight in the Lufthansa and it wouldn't let me enter a departure runway, it said it doesn't exist. I tried lots of numbers and none worked. The second flight from a different airport was ok.
- The baro doesn't respond to the normal sim Kvar for STD. Nor does it use the set baro Kvar when you come back down under 18000 feet.
- The MLW should be 412,264.
- The cruise FL calculation is always FL120
- I would have stalled on climb as there didnt seem to be enough power to even keep climbing at 500 fpm at 20000 feet. I was 100,000lbs under MTOW.
- It descended perfectly, even going to -4000fpm to keep the target speed at the start of descent.
- It flared too early, leaving me floating about 10-20 feet above the runway.
- Reverse sounds, they don't seem to be there or are very quiet.

Aer Lingus A330 300
https://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=167521
Finnair
https://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=174650
KLM
https://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=165961
Current thrust is the GE thrust, I know.

Current autoflare gauge doesn't use grossweight data and Flare setting works well with 160/180T gross weight. I will improve the autoflare gauge with grossweight calculation.

About reverse sound, there are some wrong file name declaration in the sound.cfg file.

Edit Sound.cfg :

Section [COMBUSTION.1.00] change GE90_REVRS by GE90_RVRS
Section [COMBUSTION.2.00] change GE90_REVRS2 by GE90_RVRS2

There is a error in the A330-300_FMS_init.xml gauge of the pack :
At the end of the file in the following line, the "L:" is missing (in red) . please add it :
(L:Init_FMC,bool) 1 == and if{ (P:Absolute time,seconds) (>L:tempo,number) 1 (>L:WindowInfo,bool) 1 (>G:Var8) 1 (>L:Vartemp08,bool) }

Wulf has discovered a new bug : when you load a SID, the Departure runway threshold is not created each time. I will publish tomorrow an update for all panels.

François

Flyer10

Post by Flyer10 »

I've found a couple more bugs, The N1 always redlines on take off, even with the Flx set to 60 when 40 should be enough to keep it out of the red. Its like it has full TOGA all the time. Outside temp was 22c.

Also, when using a high CI, the plane wont get to cruise speed at high FL even when empty. You have to manually move the throttle forward in level flight to get to cruise, once there, it stays there fine.

I also cannot turn off the audio marker either by using the cockpit or the keyboard short cut and an iced pitot is unrecoverable when it should take about a minute to unblock. You have to reload the aircraft.

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Thanks, I will check CI adjustment versus N1.

Pitot icing is very long to uinblock. FSX bug....It take 1 mn or more to unblock...

I discovered also that engines animation order in the Tom Ruth model is not correct. Engine 1animation is right engine, so all is inverted!!!

Flyer10

Post by Flyer10 »

The strange thing is that it happened in the A32x a few times, once it unblocked fine within a minute, the other times I waited several minutes and nothing happened, I even turned around and landed and it was still blocked. I will wait at least 5 mins the next time it happens.

I never noticed the engines as I tend to keep them equal but that's a major bug from him, I wonder what the 4 engine ones are like?

bankflyer

Post by bankflyer »

fdd_fr wrote:
29 Apr 2017, 17:51
bankflyer wrote:
XMLTools.dll is not correctly installed or XMLTools.dll declaration in DLL.XML file is not correct.

Check :
The XMLTools.dll file is in the main FSX folder, I don't see a DLL.XML file anywhere, where is it and what do you use to open it to read the contents?

bankflyer

Post by bankflyer »

bankflyer wrote:
04 May 2017, 02:36
fdd_fr wrote:
bankflyer wrote:

Check :
The XMLTools.dll file is in the main FSX folder, I don't see a DLL.XML file anywhere, where is it and what do you use to open it to read the contents?
I found the DLL.XML file (hidden file !) and it says name XMLTools, disabled is False, Manual Load is False, path is XML Tools.dll, dll start name is module_init, dll stop name is module_deinit, there is also several other things in there (more addons I have installed). Does this help and make sense?

wulfbindewald

Post by wulfbindewald »

bankflyer, it would be helpful to post here the content from the whole DLL.xml file to check the correct declaration from this module.

Please confirm that the XMLTools.dll file is trusted in the [Trusted] section in the FSX.cfg file. You should find a similar line in the [Trusted] section e.g. .....\FSX\XMLTools.dll.oraurqibowaiwoenokzrantnncwzhkbuzltqchkh=1

The320Pilot

Post by The320Pilot »

Francois, I've noticed that if you make an approach, go around and then approach again, the callouts won't work on the second approach. Why does this happen? Can it be fixed?

bankflyer

Post by bankflyer »

wulfbindewald wrote:
04 May 2017, 06:04
bankflyer, it would be helpful to post here the content from the whole DLL.xml file to check the correct declaration from this module.

Please confirm that the XMLTools.dll file is trusted in the [Trusted] section in the FSX.cfg file. You should find a similar line in the [Trusted] section e.g. .....\FSX\XMLTools.dll.oraurqibowaiwoenokzrantnncwzhkbuzltqchkh=1
fdd_fr wrote:
bankflyer wrote:

Check :
The XMLTools.dll is in the trusted section of the FSX.dll and looks just like the example you posted. How do I post the contents of the file? Is there a way without typing the entire contents here, which will take a long time? Thanks

wulfbindewald

Post by wulfbindewald »

bankflyer, just copy and paste the edited XMLTools.dll file content here.

Prosdocimo

Post by Prosdocimo »

Hi it's just enought to select all the text from the file, copy and paste it here

bankflyer

Post by bankflyer »

fdd_fr wrote:
bankflyer wrote:

Check :
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="WINDOWS-1252"?>

-<SimBase.Document version="1,0" Type="Launch">

<Descr>Launch</Descr>

<Filename>dll.xml</Filename>

<Disabled>False</Disabled>

<Launch.ManualLoad>False</Launch.ManualLoad>

-<Launch.Addon>

<Name>Addon Manager</Name>

<ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad>

<Path>bglmanx.dll</Path>

</Launch.Addon>

-<Launch.Addon>

<Name>XMLTools</Name>

<Path>XMLTools.dll</Path>

<DllStartName>module_init</DllStartName>

<DllStopName>module_deinit</DllStopName>

</Launch.Addon>

-<Launch.Addon>

<Name>Object Placement Tool</Name>

<Disabled>True</Disabled>

<Path>..\Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDK\SDK\Mission Creation Kit\object_placement.dll</Path>

</Launch.Addon>

-<Launch.Addon>

<Name>Traffic Toolbox</Name>

<Path>..\Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDK\SDK\Environment Kit\Traffic Toolbox SDK\traffictoolbox.dll</Path>

</Launch.Addon>

-<Launch.Addon>

<Name>Visual Effects Tool</Name>

<Path>..\Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDK\SDK\Environment Kit\Special Effects SDK\visualfxtool.dll</Path>

</Launch.Addon>

-<Launch.Addon>

<Name>SODE Animation Module</Name>

<Path>C:\Program Files (x86)\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjectAnimationModule.dll</Path>

</Launch.Addon>

-<Launch.Addon>

<Name>FSUIPC 4</Name>

<Path>Modules\FSUIPC4.dll</Path>

</Launch.Addon>

</SimBase.Document>

moskito-x

Post by moskito-x »

bankflyer wrote:
05 May 2017, 01:48
The XMLTools.dll is in the trusted section of the FSX.dll and looks just like the example you posted.
A______________________________________________________________________________________________________

If it is not a copy and paste error ?
dll.xml :: remove all the -
from all lines with
-<Launch.Addon> or -<SimBase.Document ....
^
and save dll.xml

B______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Search for all lines in the [Trusted] section with ... XMLTools.dll.???????????????????????=
Delete all found lines and save the fsx.cfg!

With next FSX start you will get an allow to run dialog. say yes to all.

If you don't get any confirm page you have
- altered the wrong fsx.cfg file.
- or posted the content of a non related dll.xml file.

Thomas