What about the A380?

Forum rules
Community-driven support for Project Airbus aircraft only.

Please read the pinned topics and search the forum before posting to make sure your question's not already been answered.
fsxfan

What about the A380?

Post by fsxfan »

Will the A380 project go on?

Greetings Conrad

DerKranich

Re: What about the A380?

Post by DerKranich »

I wouldn't hold my breath over it, but it would be nice if it were to be continued.

Also I might get flamed for saying this, but with all due to respect to Project Airbus I think they overextended themselves on the A380. Not many people care for a virtual cabin as it just jacks up the framerates, and they don't use it that much from what I've observed. Also the FMC option is something that can simply be downloaded elsewhere. If you ask me, it's all about the external model and how it performs both in the FDE department and the texture department.

Then again for all I know, they could possibly pull something from left field that just leaves our jaws hitting the floors.

Tranceaddict

Post by Tranceaddict »

You would have been right, except we didnt over-extend ourselves. The VC infact came about as sheer brilliance and as an independent contribution to the already superb model. So in that aspect, we didnt even sweat over the VC.

There were other more important issues that i highlighted when we decided to mothball it. I wont get into them all over again now.

So i hope everyone just enjoys their time here and move on :)

Atomic_13

Post by Atomic_13 »

Good to see you back too Tranceaddict! :lol:

Tranceaddict

Post by Tranceaddict »

Cant leave PA... always come back for one last dance ;)

Jason9001

Post by Jason9001 »

Good to see you back PAirbus i'm really happy now! :D

BTW a little question if the a380 model is ready why not make it flyable so people can enjoy it and when the VC etc. is done you can release a fully A380 with VC etc. there are many freeware A380 panels sounds etc. so there will be no problem? ;)

And i just ask :D

Tranceaddict

Post by Tranceaddict »

as i said, i think we've been through this in detail. So we should just leave things as they are till they're ready to be changed :)