EK A380 Departure

Forum rules
You need to upload your pics and clips off-site. Do NOT use ImageShack OR Photobucket, please.
KillerK

EK A380 Departure

Post by KillerK »

So it's been a looooooong time since I've flown in FS9 mostly due to real life commitments. I was eagerly waiting for the PA A380 and was extremely delighted when it was finally released. However, I refused to fly it till I had a decent sound pack for it. I'm one of those who obsesses over making my simulator experience as real as it can get so you can imagine my disappointment when all my searches ended up fruitless. It wasn't until yesterday that I finally decided to search again and to my surprise, I noticed that TSS had a package for the GP7000 engines. I was extremely happy and immediately purchased it right away and finally I was able to experience the truly marvelous model. I in particular love the true Airbus double strobes and the truly magnificent wingflex. I know you've probably been praised to death already PA, but accept my praise in there too. Really looking forward to the VC and the forthcoming A321.

The shots below are just from the departure sequence of my first flight with the PA A380 from Heathrow to Dubai. I'll post the remainder of the journey some other time!

Beautiful tail:

Love this view:

Taxiing to the active:

Love this view too:

Lining Up!

That's it for now, my sincere thanks to PA once again for this truly marvelous piece of work. It was well worth the wait!

AirNewZealand_A320

Re: EK A380 Departure

Post by AirNewZealand_A320 »

Great Shots man those lights really make a difference.

dotsalgon

Re: EK A380 Departure

Post by dotsalgon »

Shockwave 3d lights?