A32X evolution from wilco

A321flyer

A32X evolution from wilco

Post by A321flyer »

wilco publishing has recently released their airbus series completely redone with better systems and more in depth functionality. so i guess this means that airsimmer has failed where wilco has succeeded?

http://www.wilcopub.com/index.php/simul ... -vol1.html

i cannot wait try it out, it looks nice with the project airbus A320 :)

whats your opinion on this?

AirNewZealand_A320

Re: A32X evolution from wilco

Post by AirNewZealand_A320 »

Its unfair to say one failed when im pretty sure they didnt do the Evo.

A321flyer

Post by A321flyer »

what do you mean exactly? airsimmer had announced their project since 2007 and now all they get is complaints from customers about numerous never ending bugs.
in other terms, wilco made something good, and now they improved it. I dont know about you, but it is the closest thing to flying an airbus with realistic systems ctd-bug free.

AirNewZealand_A320

Either the links broken or sites down... cause I cant access it,
ANYWHO, Wilco have bad models, by bad i mean inaccurate, i would rather get the Airsimmer models over the Wilco Airbuses. Who is to say that they got the systems right for an aircraft that hasnt even started production yet????

A321flyer

Post by A321flyer »

what im trying to say is first off, please try the link again sometime because i was there a little while ago and it worked for me. if it does not work, you might have to wait.
anyways, im not too fond of the model either, im talking about the systems. yes the aircraft is released, so production is over? (if that is what you were trying to say)

this is just an update for everyone that uses the airbus series v1&2, but it seems to improve a lot of things about flying the A32X, esp. with a project airbus model.

i know that airsimmer has the "perfect" model, i have seen it time and time again, but its just all eye candy and no heart, i.e. missing complete systems. if airsimmer were to make their A320 a freeware open beta aircraft, that would really help them alot. mainly because their model has a good looking VC and model.

AirNewZealand_A320

OH I see, never mind... i was on a different planet. sorry. :lol:

A321flyer

Post by A321flyer »

as of today, it is officially out, the evolution upgrade looks good, but mostly in systems