Questions about the A380.

FsMisturado

Questions about the A380.

Post by FsMisturado »

Hello everyone. I'm new here on the forum and I am very honored here. I joined the forum because it is a way for me to communicate with you and take my doubts. My first question is when the virtual cockpit of the Airbus A380 will be released. My second question is whether the A380 will undergo an upgrade to the virtual cockpit and passenger cabin is distributed along with the A380 instead of being distributed separately as the passenger cabin (My opinion: I think the A380 should suffer for this update it gets better for us and even give a look of complete, rather than being separated into pieces''.''I hope my opinion is not seized and that the A380 receives this update and make it all complete). So that's it folks. Hopefully I can answer to these questions as soon as possible. Even more.

Srilanka

Re: Questions about the A380.

Post by Srilanka »

- Project Airbus is a freeware group which has released mabey the best quality A380, As PA is a freeware group they DO NOT set dates on release ( The longer you wait the better quality the virtual cockpit is).
Hope this helps

Ghostmaster

Re: Questions about the A380.

Post by Ghostmaster »

+1.