Project FMC simplified for Project Airbus

wulfbindewald

Re: Project FMC simplified for Project Airbus

Post by wulfbindewald »

fdd_fr wrote:
21 Oct 2019, 17:12
So, I think that I have a problem on my computer with TrafficRadar that doesn't work. Maybe I have forgot to do something.....but not effect on my TCAS....
I have the TrafficRadar.dll line in my FSX.cfg, so the file is correctly installed. But mayb another action to do ...... ? Does it require a special XML file to work ? Have you a declaration about this file in your PANEL.cfg ? Maybe I have a missing file ?...
The PA A32x_Common folder includes a "TrafficRadar" folder with one file "TrafficRadar.dll".
This file has to be declared in the xml.dll file. The declaration on my PC is....

<Launch.Addon>
<Name>Traffic Radar</Name>
<Disabled>False</Disabled>
<Path>E:\Games\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\PA A32x_Common\TrafficRadar\TrafficRadar.dll</Path>
</Launch.Addon>

Have you a declaration about this file in your PANEL.cfg ? --> no, there is one line, which contains "...TCAS...", see [VCockpit03], gauge01=....
but this line is already included in the original panel delivery.

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Hello Wulf,

I have the DLL and the declaration is ok in my dll.xml file. I have the TCAS gauge and right declaration in panel.cfg file, but I never saw on my ND an effect of TCAS warning.

New TCAS function doesn't work on my PC :(

wulfbindewald

Post by wulfbindewald »

fdd_fr wrote:
24 Oct 2019, 06:54
I have the DLL and the declaration is ok in my dll.xml file. I have the TCAS gauge and right declaration in panel.cfg file, but I never saw on my ND an effect of TCAS warning.
I guess you have checked the corresponding declaration in the [TRUSTED] section.

The TCAS works currently (visual&sound) on my end, if the TFC switch is switched to "TA" or "TA/RA" on the TCAS panel on the VC pedestal panel, not on "XPDR" or "STBY".

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Hello,

I have uploaded all final aircraft's packs on AVSIM library. Each pack is provided with all necessary. XMLTools included for all SIM version (FSX / P3D 32/64 bit) with an automatic installer.

A32x family with FD-FMC 2.0.

All links to download on AVSIM or SIMVIATION library are in the following page :

http://freenavdbgroup.com/?page_id=159

Good flight

François
Last edited by fdd_fr on 04 Nov 2019, 14:12, edited 1 time in total.

katana

Post by katana »

Salut Francois,
I was very pleased to see that there is a major upgrade of your famous panel work. I downloaded and installed the A318 that I used in v.1.55 since 2016.
Unfortunately it seems that I made a mistake or anything went wrong- the LCD Screen gauges do not show up.
I use FSX Acceleration Pack / Windows10.
I removed the old installation completely
I installed the new A318 pack without any issues
Aircraft loads ok, startup okay, all panels look and work fine.
Exception: The LCD's (PFD, ND, ECAMS) keep "black" or "off" as if there are no gauges loadad into them.
And the new FMGS gauge does work in a strange mode: The screen is black. When I press a button, e.g. INIT, the screen is activated for a second and then goes off again.
I hope you (or anyone else) can help.

Thanks in advance
Greetings
Fred

wulfbindewald

Post by wulfbindewald »

katana wrote:
02 Nov 2019, 07:46
I removed the old installation completely
Please check that any old Gauge "xxFD-FMC.CAB" , valid for the old panels v1, is also removed in the FSX/Gauges folder. This might confuse panel v2.

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Hello Fred,

Can you start engines ?

New airports and AIRAC update is available on Freenavdbgroup.com website.

November new Airports :
MROC – San José – COSTA RICA by Martien Van Rooten
MUCU – Santiago de Cuba – CUBA by Martien Van Rooten
MUHA – La Havana – CUBA by Martien Van Rooten

Updated airports
SAVC (4.01) - COMODORO RIVADAVIA – ARGENTINA by Wulf Bindewald

Flyer10

Post by Flyer10 »

Fred, have you tried turning on the brightness? That got me when it was introduced on the V1 version.

Flyer10

Post by Flyer10 »

I just tried a test flight. No problems with gauges or anything else on P3Dv4.

I managed to set up up ok although for some reason the V speeds wouldn't insert but after a while they did. Take off and climb was fine, as was the descent which started better than it ever used too.

Now we get to the bad bit, the landing, I did a manual landing with the AT engaged. There was no VREF which means the plane can't be flown properly to 99.9% of airports. I set the AT to 145 and it went down to 125 for about 15 seconds on a verge of a stall on final and the thrust did not increase despite being stabilised.

This was in the 319. Sort out the VREF and the AT response and it would be near perfect. I will do some more flights to see if the AT problem is repeatable.

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Hello Flyer,

The only reason that I see to not get Vspeeds during take off is that you haven't fill the takeoff Flaps setting in the FMC before run it. In this case, you must have a warning message on ECAM: "FLAPS NOT IN T.O CONFIG"

About Vref and Vapp speeds, when I read my current code, maybe these speed are not calculated if you retract flaps too quickly (clean config before 210kts) after takeoff. I must do a test flight to check....

Flyer10

Post by Flyer10 »

I think the v speeds was related to not having a plan loaded. I had the flaps set though but I don't think it

I also thing the VAPP and VREF is due to something not being done unless an approach is set in the FMC which I cannot do at nearly all airports. Maybe have the radar alt at 2500 set the vapp and vref instead of doing something with the FMC?

I would not have have airports in the FMC but get the sid/star/approach from the littlenavmap plan and the user could fill in any restrictions in it, then it could be used at all airports and you wouldn't have to to lots of work with each airport.

Optimizator

Post by Optimizator »

Hi everyone! (google translate)
Please help, in the previous version of panel,..and a here in new panel,- it repeats the same...
PFD displays in pop-up mode is too big,and only up to half! In the original versions of the fsx aircraft, it is of normal size.
Please help, how to adjust,reduce the size of, where in the panel section code,data, to be set?, because I really don't like, how it looks like now!

Image Image

Here is normal size after custom reduce with mouse cursor
Last edited by Optimizator on 06 Nov 2019, 17:09, edited 1 time in total.

katana

Post by katana »

Hi everyone,
many thanks for your help! I am so ashamed, but it was the panel brightness :laugh:
As I always fly in 2D-Cockpit I had no idea that these knobs exist.
Everything works fine now, except two things:
-Is there a way to save these knob's statuses (max light) or do I have to turn on the screens manually everytime I load the plane from now on? Never had these issues in the versions 1.xx

-and the new FMC gauge keeps behaving strange. When I load the panel the gauge shows a splashscreen in blue font that disappears when I press any button. Display is now black. After eyery press on a button (n omatter which one) the dislpay "flashes" , showing content for a very short moment and then goes off again.
Any ideas? Or just another stupid beginner's mistake?

Thanks very much
Fred

wulfbindewald

Post by wulfbindewald »

katana wrote:
06 Nov 2019, 10:11
-Is there a way to save these knob's statuses (max light) or do I have to turn on the screens manually everytime I load the plane from now on? Never had these issues in the versions 1.xx
Please make sure that each glass panel brightness is at 100% (or your favourite value) and save the aircraft flight in the FSX menu. If you load the aircraft the next time the brightness should be ok.

Flyer10

Post by Flyer10 »

katana wrote:
06 Nov 2019, 10:11

-and the new FMC gauge keeps behaving strange. When I load the panel the gauge shows a splashscreen in blue font that disappears when I press any button. Display is now black. After eyery press on a button (n omatter which one) the dislpay "flashes" , showing content for a very short moment and then goes off again.
Any ideas? Or just another stupid beginner's mistake?

Thanks very much
Fred
Glad you got the gauge working, as I said before, it got me on the V1 version once.

I think the FMC is another new feature, you have to turn on the IRS to get the FMC active. I think it's on the top left of the overhead. It should work normally after that.

Flyer10

Post by Flyer10 »

I did another test but I added elevator trim =2.0. I did this because it's quite easy to get the aircraft in an out of trim state, especially coming off AP. This seems to make the aircraft fly more like the payware versions.

Leaving the terrain on gives a weird flashing every 3-5 seconds, it flashes out to 360nm view and them back to whatever it was set too. Also setting the colour of the flight plane to the infamous magenta would really help.

There doesn't seem to be an ini for A32x_XML_Sounds.gau so is this why I get no callouts on p3dv4?

wulfbindewald

Post by wulfbindewald »

Flyer10 wrote:
09 Nov 2019, 12:34
There doesn't seem to be an ini for A32x_XML_Sounds.gau so is this why I get no callouts on p3dv4?
Strange, because I found the A32x_Sounds.ini file in my "PA A32x_Common" folder.

Flyer10

Post by Flyer10 »

wulfbindewald wrote:
09 Nov 2019, 13:09
Strange, because I found the A32x_Sounds.ini file in my "PA A32x_Common" folder.
I have that too but it was the xml sounds gauge that had no ini.

I am using P3Dv4 and you have to copy A32x_XML_Sounds.gau and A32x_XML_Config.gau. The config gauge overwrites the 32 bit version but the xml sound doesn't and has no ini. Maybe it should have been named "A32x_Sounds.gau" to overwite the old one and thus use the present ini?

Optimizator

Post by Optimizator »

Flap hande in 3D cocpit, does not return to the zero position in manual manipulation with mouse, and keyboard knob retract fully dont work after landing!
In the previous version of the panel, this worked!
It's normal or bug?

wulfbindewald

Post by wulfbindewald »

Optimizator wrote:
10 Nov 2019, 10:10
Flap hande in 3D cocpit, does not return to the zero position in manual manipulation with mouse, and keyboard knob retract fully dont work after landing!
In the previous version of the panel, this worked!
It's normal or bug?
The actual flap positions are working fine in the panel & aircraft according to the displayed flap setting in the VC main ECAM, if you use the keyboard commands F5 to F8. The flap lever arm on the VC pedestal does only follow the incrementally flap setting commnands F6 and F7, not F5 (retract fully) and not F8 (extend fully).
I do not use the mouse to activate the flaps on the flap lever.

Optimizator

Post by Optimizator »

wulfbindewald wrote:
10 Nov 2019, 11:31

The actual flap positions are working fine in the panel & aircraft according to the displayed flap setting in the VC main ECAM, if you use the keyboard commands F5 to F8. The flap lever arm on the VC pedestal does only follow the incrementally flap setting commnands F6 and F7, not F5 (retract fully) and not F8 (extend fully).
I do not use the mouse to activate the flaps on the flap lever.
Yes,i know, but unfortunately don't work in my cocpit, even if I set it to be another button for that command...worked only in 2D panel ! i repeat again, in the previous version of panel everything works fine. In this 3D panel even the "grab" effect on the flaps handle does not exist,just a hand with the index finger!
Аnd sorry, i didn't say, i use FSX Sp2!

wulfbindewald

Post by wulfbindewald »

"...previous version of panel...". Which version do you mean? V1.xx or 2.0 beta?
If you mean v1.xx then make sure to remove all existing A32x panel files prior to the new V2.01 installation.

Optimizator

Post by Optimizator »

Version 1.55.1
Of course I removed it,it is a clean installation!
Now I've discovered new bug...)) i think the picture says it all. Okay, it doesn't matter, thanks for wanting to help, but it works from a 2D panel
so he can and so!))

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Optimizator wrote:
05 Nov 2019, 14:45
Hi everyone! (google translate)
Please help, in the previous version of panel,..and a here in new panel,- it repeats the same...
PFD displays in pop-up mode is too big,and only up to half! In the original versions of the fsx aircraft, it is of normal size.
Please help, how to adjust,reduce the size of, where in the panel section code,data, to be set?, because I really don't like, how it looks like now!

Image Image

Here is normal size after custom reduce with mouse cursor
Hello Optimizator,

Youcan set the popup screen size as you want.
You have to edit panel.cfg file of each aircraft version (CFM/IAE) and for exemple, to change popup PFD size, change following data :

[Window15]
Background_color=0,0,0
sizeable=1
size_mm=542,561
pixel_size=600,561 <- write the size in pixel that you want for the popup display; try 300,300
position=6
visible=0
ident=11000
gauge00=..\..\PA A32x_Common\A32x_MainPanel!A32x_PFD,36,34,467,465
gauge01=..\..\PA A32x_Common\A32x_MainPanel!popup_pfd_mfd_screen_bezel,0,0,530,550

You can do it for all popup displays

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Optimizator wrote:
11 Nov 2019, 08:03
Version 1.55.1
Of course I removed it,it is a clean installation!
Now I've discovered new bug...)) i think the picture says it all. Okay, it doesn't matter, thanks for wanting to help, but it works from a 2D panel
so he can and so!))

About VC flaps lever, you have to use right click to decrease position. Flaps control works only if you have electrical power.
When you use the 2D window lever, there is some delay to update the VC lever position animation.
Last edited by fdd_fr on 23 Nov 2019, 09:15, edited 1 time in total.

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

I found a bug if you select no cold and dark statut in the A32x_config.ini file. You cannot select FMC page. I fixed it. If someone want the XML file fixed, let me know, other wise, this bug will be fixed in the next panel update.

I am working hard to adapt FMC to the Posky B747 with an ehanced VC. So, I have a problem with the VC autopilot design because 2 switchs are missing. So, if someonehas the knowledge to edit the VC file to add this 2 missing switch, let me know ... :D

Francois

Optimizator

Post by Optimizator »

Thanks Francois! Working! Everything is beautiful and clearly explained!
Once again thanks!

sueede

Post by sueede »

fdd_fr wrote:
23 Nov 2019, 09:14
I found a bug if you select no cold and dark statut in the A32x_config.ini file. You cannot select FMC page. I fixed it. If someone want the XML file fixed, let me know, other wise, this bug will be fixed in the next panel update.

Francois
Hi François.
I would appreciate the fixed config file.
I also have a problem with the course-indicator of the ND. I use the VC. I have read that you have omitted the course knob because the ILS intercept is automatic - but the course-indicator should have the same heading as the ILS approach. Now it has a constant heading of 340 degrees.

This is important if I fly in selected mode to land, especially at an airport that is not yet included in the FD-FMC database. And if I prefer to fly in selected mode with FSCommander as navigation tool. I have flown version 1.55 with the panel and gauges update 1.6 for a while, and downloaded verision 2.0 including aircraft packages the other day. I don't use the FMC, but the aircraft.cfg and the panels are great and I love to fly them.

Regards,
Tommy Engman

wulfbindewald

Post by wulfbindewald »

sueede wrote:
29 Nov 2019, 14:20
I have read that you have omitted the course knob because the ILS intercept is automatic - but the course-indicator should have the same heading as the ILS approach. Now it has a constant heading of 340 degrees.
The ILS course can be toggled on the pedestal.
An automatic ILS course recognition and heading display on the ND would make sense after selecting the runway and ILS or LOC approach using the FDD-FMC panel.

Wulf

sueede

Post by sueede »

Thank you. Yes, I recognize that it probably would get the right course indication when using FD-FMC, but when there isn't an approach yet...

katana

Post by katana »

Hi all, once again,
I still had no success in using the fmgs in version 2.0.
I cannot get rid of the red "0." indicating that xmltools are not installed correctly.
Have installed it using the installer and manually.
Chosen correct version, registered in DLL.xml....
no idea what's going wrong...

Any ideas, suggestions?
Many thanks in advance
Fred

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

check in your FSX.CFG file if XMLTools has a declaration line in the [TRUSTED] section.

If not, XMLTools is not correctly installed.

if yes, try to install VCRedistribuable 2010 pack for your windows version (check Microsoft website to download it). THis a C++ runtime library used by XMLTools.

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

New airports online with new AIRAC :

New Airports :
HLLT – Tripoli – Lybia by Martien Van Rooten
LIRA – Roma Ciampino – ITALY By Francesco Bragagnolo
SPJL – Juliaca – PERU by Wulf Bindewald
SVMC – Maracaibo – VENEZUELA by Martien Van Rooten
WIII – Jakarta – INDONESIA by Martien Van Rooten

Updates :
EGGD 4.02 – Bristol – UNITED KINGDOM by Martien Van Rooten
EHRD 4.05 – Rotterdam – NETHERLANDS by Martien Van Rooten
SPZO 4.02 – Cuzco – PERU by Wulf Bindewald
USSS 4.02 - LEKATERINBOURG Koltsovo RUSSIA by Martien Van Rooten

katana

Post by katana »

fdd_fr wrote:
08 Dec 2019, 11:22
check in your FSX.CFG file if XMLTools has a declaration line in the [TRUSTED] section.

If not, XMLTools is not correctly installed.

if yes, try to install VCRedistribuable 2010 pack for your windows version (check Microsoft website to download it). THis a C++ runtime library used by XMLTools.
Salut Francois,

thanks for your answer.
I have a line like this in my fsx.cfg:
F:\FSX\XMLTools.dll.ekolhrchekrqewabwtnuiraatlrtnlclntrlbkau=-1

My dll.xml contains the following:
<Launch.Addon>
<Name>XMLTools</Name>
<Disabled>False</Disabled>
<ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad>
<Path>XMLTools.dll</Path>
<DllStartName>module_init</DllStartName>
<DllStopName>module_deinit</DllStopName>
</Launch.Addon>

I would say that's all okay. Do you agree?

A question concerning the C++ Libraries:
I have multiple Versions of that VCRedistribuable installed on my PC, beginnig with 2008, the newest version is 2015, but did not install any of these librries myself, so I'm uncertain what to do:
Uninstall all versions except the 2010 or does fd-fmc work with a current version (VCRedistribuable 2015)?

Again, many many thanks in advance for help
Regards
Fred

moskito-x

Post by moskito-x »

Fred,

FSX.cfg :
best is to delete all lines in [Trusted] section with search term "XMLTools.dll"

with a new start of FSX you will get a security message.
say yes to the security prompt.

If you do not get any warning about XMLTools.dll this is a clear sign that the dll.xml is not correct.

Thomas

katana

Post by katana »

Hi all,
finally, the solution is found, there:
https://support.precisionmanuals.com/kb ... olicy.aspx
That was all - changing a registry key.
Everything works fine now and some peanuts that made me a bit unhappy about the new version 2.0 have disappeared.

Thank you all for help and suggestions!
Best regards
Fred

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Hello Guys,

Happy new year !

I am very busy so excuse me for the airport database update delay. New airports will be online in few hours !

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Hello,

New and updated airports and AIRAC files are online :http://freenavdbgroup.com/?page_id=136

New AIRAC files 01042020

New Airports added to database :

DIAP – Abidjan – Ivory Coast by Georges
FGSL – Malabo – Equatorial Guinea by Martien Van Rooten
FKKD – Duala – Cameroon by Martien Van Rooten
FNLU – Luanda – Angola by Martien Van Rooten
FOOL – Libreville – Gabon by Martien Van Rooten

Updated Airports :

EDDE 4.02 – Efurt – Germany by Martien Van Rooten
KABQ 4.01 – Albuquerque – USA by Wulf Bibdewald
KBNA 4.01 – Nashville – USA by Wulf Bibdewald
KDRO 4.01 – Durango – USA by Wulf Bibdewald
KELP 4.01 – El Paso – USA by Wulf Bibdewald
KFCA 4.04 – Kalispell (glacier national Park) – USA by Wulf Bibdewald
KMRY 4.07 – Monterey – USA by Wulf Bibdewald
KOAK 4.01 – Oakland – USA (FSX stock version) by Wulf Bibdewald
KOAK 4.01 – Oakland – USA (FTX NCA version) by Wulf Bibdewald
KONT 4.07 – Ontario – USA by Wulf Bibdewald
KSEA 4.02 – Seattle – USA by Wulf Bibdewald
UAAA 4.01 – Almaty – Kazakhstan by Martien Van Rooten

Sorry for the delay...

Francois

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

New airports online :

New Airports :
EGPH - Edinburgh - UNITED KINGDOM (Scottland) by Francois Dore
FEFF - Bangui - CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC by Martien Van Rooten
HKJK - Nairobi - KENYA by Martien Van Rooten
HLLS - Sabha - LIBYA by Martien Van Rooten

Updated airports:
SARI 4.01 - Cataratas del Iguazu - ARGENTINA by Wulf Bindewald
SCNT 4.01 - Natales - CHILE by Wulf Bindewald
SCSE 4.02 - La Serena - CHILE by Wulf Bindewald
SCTE 4.12 - Puerto Monti - CHILE by Wulf Bindewald

AIRAC files 02012020

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Hello,

March 2020 Airports files are online with new AIRAC files. Some february updated airports were missing in the february upload, so issue is solved.
Thanks to Martien who report to me this bug.

New Airports:
DAAG – Algiers – ALGERIA by Martien Van Rooten
DNAA – Abuja – NIGERIA by Martien Van Rooten
KCLT (version with new actual rwy) – Charlotte – USA by Francois Dore
LIEO – Olbia – ITALY (Sardinia) by Francesco Bragagnolo
LIPK – Forli – ITALY by Francesco Bragagnolo
LPPD – Ponta Delgada – PORTUGAL (Acores Islands) by Francois Dore
SBGR – Sao Paulo – BRAZIL by Martien Van Rooten
SCSE (version with actual rwy direction) - La Serena – CHILE by Wulf Bindewald
SBSV – Salvador de Bahia – BRAZIL by Martien Van Rooten

Updated Airports:
LEIB 4.03 – Ibiza – SPAIN by Martien Van Rooten
LXGB 4.01 – Gibraltar – UNITED KINGDOM by Martien Van Rooten
SCEL 4.20 – Santiago – CHILE by Wulf Bindewald
SCSE 4.03 – La Serena – CHILE by Wulf Bindewald
SPIM 4.02 – Lima – PERU by wulf Bindewald

I will upload during this week a small update of the A32x panel, which fix some bugs.

Francois

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Hello,

Maybe everybody knows already, but I just discovered that a PA forum's member has converted FS9 sharklet models to FSX/P3D model so they can be used with fd-fmc panel. I tested and all seems to work fine

3D model can be found in the last post of this thread -- > viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3218

wulfbindewald

Post by wulfbindewald »

Thanks to Francois, who provided an examplary aircraft data set for the A320 CFM sharklet version including an Easyjet livery in this forum, see mail 5043:
http://www.pilote-virtuel.com/viewtopic ... 9706&p=202
Please locate the aircraft data set into the SimObjects/Airplanes folder as usual.
The current full data set from panel v2.00+ is required which includes the folder "PA A32x_Common".

Note:
1) The red and green wing position lights are doubled in the A320 CFM/IAE sharklet aircraft, because these lights are hardcoded in the new sharklet model and additionally activated in the aircraft.cfg, [LIGHTS] section. Please deactivate "//" the corresponding two lines and renumber the last two lines as follows:

// light.8=3, -13.70, -55.25, 2.40, fx_navred320pa //-13.90, -55.25, 2.45, fx_navred320pa
// light.9=3, -13.70, 55.25, 2.40, fx_navgre320pa //-13.90, 55.25, 2.45, fx_navgre320pa
light.8=2, -13.95, -55.25, 2.40, fx_strobe320pa
light.9=2, -13.95, 55.25, 2.40, fx_strobe320pa

2) Other lights e.g. the white strobe lights on the sharklets are also hardcoded, but a deactivation of those lights in the aircraft.cfg, [LIGHTS] section will cancel the automatic strobe switch off/on during aircraft on ground/flying. So I recommend to leave the strobe lights activated at first. May be Francois knows a better solution.

Rizqi

Post by Rizqi »

@fdd_fr
Check email from please🙏🏻
My email : rizqipalembanh@gmail.com

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

hello,

Small update of the panel :
http://freenavdbgroup.com/download/Pane ... Common.zip

This zip file includes only panel XML gauges & bitmaps folder version 2.02 (requires FD-FMC 2.0)

following bugs are fixed:
- Fix a bug in ECAMS about gear position in check list
- Fix ND brightness command with the dedicated knob
- You cannot select FMC page if if you cancel the cold&dark statut in the A32x_config.ini file : bug fixed.
- ADIRS init delay cancelled when the cold&dark statut is disabled
- MTOW and MLW data were missing when cold&dark statut disabled : bug fixed

zeke1970

Post by zeke1970 »

Thanks for update, fdd_fr.

Link seems dead.

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Link fixed. I forgot to pay my website provider :laugh:

I lost some euros but webiste work fine now :D

GaryG

Post by GaryG »

Hello Francois !

I would like to update the fixes for LMML...can you please let me know how I can help towards the Navdatabase?

Regards,

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Hello Gary,

LMML is an old release and it should be updated. Do you want that I update LMML SID/STAR/Approach data with 2020 charts ? or would you like to do it ?

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

New Airports are online :

New airports:
KIDA - Idaho Falls - USA (Idaho) by Wulf Bindewald
LIBD - Bari - Italy by Francesco Bragnolo
LICT - Trapani - Italy by Francesco Bragnolo
LIPQ - Trieste - Italy by Francesco Bragnolo
LYPG - Podgorica - Montenegro by Georges
SBBR - Brasilia - Brazil by Martien Van Rooten
SBCF - Belo Horizonte - Brazil by Martien Van Rooten
SBFZ - Fortaleza - Brazil by Martien Van Rooten
SCPQ - Dalcahue - Chile by Wulf Bindewald
SCVM - Vino del Mar - Chile by Wulf Bindewald
TXKF - Bermudas Islands by Francois Dore

Updated airports:
KBOI 4.01 - Boise - USA by Wulf Bindewald
LEAL 4.03 - Alicante - Spain by Martien Van Rooten
LEMG 4.02 - Malaga - Spain by Martien Van Rooten
SBGL 4.01 - Rio de Janeiro - Brazil by Wulf Bindewald

New AIRAC files:
FreenavAIRAC_04042020.BGL
XFMC_04042020.BGL

GaryG

Post by GaryG »

Hello Francois !

As you wish really...I noticed that the navdatabase from your group has missing IFs and FAFs like NEBEN and NEDOX for Malta.

I can help with the updating for those...maybe I can contact you on your personal e-mail if that's more convenient for you.

Regards,